Home General Discussion
Options

Looking for a B&M

LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
Making a trip to D.C. tomorrow...anyone know of any good b&ms in the area?

Comments

• Options
    tshawtshaw Posts: 178
    YUP! Drapers...you cant go wrong with drapers and I will wager when u enter it will be one of the nicer B&M's uve been too. Great service, better selection. http://drapertobacco.com/history.html 7th oldest tobacconist in the us
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    cool..thanks.
  • Options
    np stop by there u wont b disappointed
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I've heard of a little hole in the crotch shop in DC called Monica's... Ya might wanna check it out while you're up there. I have heard they keep there sticks stored in a small room with WAY too much humidity though. hehe
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    tshaw:
    Hey tshaw... did you notice that you are the only one using " text talk"
  • Options
    Ah yes, I am sorry, I am used to talking to friends that way, I am a product of the "Sound byte" generation. Although, if you notice, I only replaced you with "u" in the last 2 message and be with "b". I am sorry that this annoyed you, wont happen again.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Just an FYI for any other fellow travelers. I travel a ton for work and I'm always in search of a tobacconist.

www.rtda.org
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    kaspera79:
    tshaw:
    I think it worse that I didn't even notice. I read an article a little while ago that there are currently 6000 languages spoken in the world. In the next 100 years, that will shrink to 600 because of globalization. Text is actually the fastest growing language in the world right now.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    undulac:
    kaspera79:
    tshaw:
    I think it worse that I didn't even notice. I read an article a little while ago that there are currently 6000 languages spoken in the world. In the next 100 years, that will shrink to 600 because of globalization. Text is actually the fastest growing language in the world right now.
    Is it actually a language, or more a bastardization of a language?
  • Options
    bastardization, no rule changes, just spelling. no change in pronunciation either. sad world, and im contributing. Eh...oh well it is what it is. As long as I dont do it on the things that matter I.E. my class papers for school, im good :)