Home General Discussion
Options

CIGAR DOSSIER A MUST

If U love saving your CGAR RINGS like I do and love to right your own review and a place to keep track of the CGARS U love and want to buy in the future, U have to buy the CIGAR DOSSIER from C.Com here is a picture of my third book I go through it every time I order, it comes in handy. its only $29 worth it Photobucket

Comments

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's actually pretty cool!
    But alas, it's way too much work for me. LOL!
    I've got pretty much the same thing on my phone, but I rarely use it. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i have way more to say than will fit in the "comments" section. i guess thats why i blog.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kinda wish I woulda done something like that from the beginning... now I have 2 and a half gallon bags full of bands. Lol. I do like the idea... I can give it to my grandkids one day too, and they'll say, " grandpa sure was crazy over cigars..." ;)
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    When I first started getting into cigars, I used the free "dossier" from the Sister Site. That lasted about two months, then became too much like work.

Now if I feel moved to write about a certain cigar, I'll jot down a few notes and then do up a review.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    That's actually pretty cool!
    But alas, it's way too much work for me. LOL!
    I've got pretty much the same thing on my phone, but I rarely use it. LOL!

Yeah, what Tony said....

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Retro. The pocket puter has an app does all that except for the band, and adds a picture.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)