Home General Discussion
Options

CIGAR.COM FORUM BLEND UPDATE

Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
Hello everyone. I have collected the data made a change to the blend. I did some checking around and Costa Rican filler is not very good at the moment which might work in our interest since we had a lot of exotic tobacco in the blend. I made the judgement call to remove it so here is the final. The below filler and binder blend are being made in two versions. One with a Sumatra Ecuador Viso wrapper and one with a Brazilian Arapiraca Maduro Seco wrapper.

Binder: Habano Jamastran Honduras Seco

Fillers: (33% each) Habano Ometepe Nicaragua Ligero, San Andres Mexico Maduro Seco, Habano Condega Nicaragua Viso.

It is going to be difficult to make puros of each tobacco. I am looking at the best way to do this, but at the moment it appears I will prepare 10 packs that include 5 of each blend in the toro size for everyone to try. They will be fairly inexpensive (no more than $30 for the 10 pack) as I am getting the factory to limit the cost as much as possible for the project.

Samples will be ready in about 6 to 8 weeks. I will be smoking a few the first week in June and will give you guys a sneak preview on my comments. Please do me a favor and respond if you anticipate wanting to order one as I need to get a head count so I know how many packs to bring in.

Comments