Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

WTH?!? James40 and JJ, Too!!!

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
Okay, this is just insane. I received a package from Rick this morning. It was sent express (?) and wasn't delivered by my normal mail carrier. So I didn't even think to check my mailbox this morning. This just occurred to me, so I took a stroll down my driveway and looked around. My mailbox is gone. Actually, a whole chunk of the curb is missing as well. Left in the crater are a couple of boxes. Apparently Rick has some henchmen. The first one is from JJ. Dude, I didn't see this one coming at all. The cigars look amazing. Thank you very much. Bomb from JJ Bomb from JJ The second box had James40's name on it. He and I have been going back and forth a little bit lately. He and Rick say I need to thank someone else for this hit and left a little hint as to who it is. I'm sure I'll enjoy the pack of TRIDENT white after smoking these great cigars. Bomb from James40 Thanks again to the both of you. I'm really not sure what I have done to deserve the a$$ whoppings that I have received lately, but I must say I am truly humbled by the generosity of all the brothers on here lately. If anyone else feels the need to kick me while I'm down, I beg you. DON'T!!! Bomb someone else. A newb, a vet, anyone but me!
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Nice a$$ whipping! If there is one guy who always needs a good a$$ whipping, its Tony!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I don't have a militia. But I do have great Friends. And we look out for each other. Enjoy and tell your buddies thank you. They deserve it, lol.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Good job guys love the gum !!
    Money can't buy taste
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Damn, nice hits... today isnt your day is it steve (tony)
  • IONTCIONTC Posts: 172
    Haha you've already recovered from all those sticks we sent out! Awesome hits guys!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hits enjoy yourself with that fine selection!!!
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice Hit they own your a$$
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    wow! that was a bomb? looks more like a wishlist!! have fun with those!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    You got whacked by the James Gang
    Nice photo's what the unbanded??? ,,,Enjoy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KK9cVZvg0M
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i like the phycodelic version better,lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EdWQ8hX4Ik
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Okay, this is just insane. I received a package from Rick this morning. It was sent express (?) and wasn't delivered by my normal mail carrier. So I didn't even think to check my mailbox this morning. This just occurred to me, so I took a stroll down my driveway and looked around. My mailbox is gone. Actually, a whole chunk of the curb is missing as well. Left in the crater are a couple of boxes. Apparently Rick has some henchmen. The first one is from JJ. Dude, I didn't see this one coming at all. The cigars look amazing. Thank you very much. Bomb from JJ Bomb from JJ The second box had James40's name on it. He and I have been going back and forth a little bit lately. He and Rick say I need to thank someone else for this hit and left a little hint as to who it is. I'm sure I'll enjoy the pack of TRIDENT white after smoking these great cigars. Bomb from James40 Thanks again to the both of you. I'm really not sure what I have done to deserve the a$$ whoppings that I have received lately, but I must say I am truly humbled by the generosity of all the brothers on here lately. If anyone else feels the need to kick me while I'm down, I beg you. DON'T!!! Bomb someone else. A newb, a vet, anyone but me!

Hints, I don't see any hints. Just sorta telling you to clean your breath after smoking so your wife will hang out with you.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Tony, no longer makes noises when he f^rts, treated like a prison ****!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Tony, no longer makes noises when he f^rts, treated like a prison ****!

It just sounds like someone yawned in his pants............
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    If anyone else feels the need to kick me while I'm down, I beg you, Bomb me!
    Tony, Steve, whoever the hell you are now, is this really that statement you want to be making on this forum? If anyone is so inclined to kick Tony/Steve, FYI, I have his address.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Nice one Todd. I was told to make an example out of you and I think Rick made his point.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    insert youtube video here "wow"
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    wow. thats my kinda hit.