Home Non Cigar Related
Options

cigar mystery books

twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
ok so i stumbled upon a few books at the library,they are by an author who calls himself harry paul lonsdale.the books are about a retired detective who now runs a cigar shop and ends up solving murder cases for his freinds..only read two so far but they are pretty good .written like an old dime store novel and both stories heve been cigar centered ,just passing this along to anyone who likes to read.
no matter where you go, there you are.

Comments

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sounds interesting. Unfortunately, can't find it for kindle or audio books.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just emailed a cigar-smoking friend of mine who happens to own a bookstore to see of he's heard of 'em and whether he has any in stock. I'll let you know what I find out - if anything.

• Options
    SchroozSchrooz Posts: 165
    http://www.mysterynet.com/lonsdale/wheretheressmoke.shtml
    First chapter of his book 'where there is smoke there is murder' is a good read. Thieves demand cigars in exchange for is indian statue. LoL.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Schrooz:
    http://www.mysterynet.com/lonsdale/wheretheressmoke.shtml
    First chapter of his book 'where there is smoke there is murder' is a good read. Thieves demand cigars in exchange for is indian statue. LoL.
    LOL that's kinda funny... too bad it's not available digitally though - I have to pack up all my books soon.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I have gone completely digital and I like it.