Home Ratings & Reviews

Smoke 'N' Post Tatuaje Brown Label

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
Hey everybody, this is the thread for tonight's smoke 'n' post. Feel free to post which vitola you are smoking tonight and post your thoughts as you smoke.
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Isn't there a thread already, whatcha smoking tonight? Unless your asking for min reviews?
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    Isn't there a thread already, whatcha smoking tonight? Unless your asking for min reviews?
    The idea is to have a bunch of people all smoke the same cigar at the same time and post their thoughts on it here. It's a multiple person review and a forum herf all in one. And it should just be fun!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It ran for a few weeks a while back... I hope we can keep it up, even if I cant do it some weeks. Its neat to get a ton of opinions simultaneously as you're smoking the same stick.... almost time!
    Alright guys and gals, let's do this! I went with the Unicos (torpedo). This will be the second time I have smoked this exact cigar. I remember enjoying it the first time, but it was several months ago. Here's to hoping for good things! IMAG0276
    image ready to go!!
    Lots of spice to start out... semi tight draw (I did just buy this yesterday though, and its very humid) still lots of white smoke. If it loosens up just a little, it'll be perfect!
    Gray4lines:
    Lots of spice to start out... semi tight draw (I did just buy this yesterday though, and its very humid) still lots of white smoke. If it loosens up just a little, it'll be perfect!
    I'm getting lots of spice early as well. My draw is perfect so far. Really enjoying the early going.
  • IONTCIONTC Posts: 172
    Sweet idea. Right off the bat not much strength but lots of flavor. I'm terrible with tastes but I definitely get some sweetness. Might cut mine just a touch more draw seems a little tight.

SleevePlz:
    Gray4lines:
    I'm getting lots of spice early as well. My draw is perfect so far. Really enjoying the early going.
    . It seems to die down really quick though, or there's like a smooth undertone to it. I really dig it, this is probably only my 3rd of these...first in a bigger rg. ( as in bigger than the noella)
    Hmmm I'm not really getting any spice from mine yet.
    IONTC:
    that all I got for the first few puffs. There is a sweetness like you said , too
    IONTC:
    I got the spice big time on the first few puffs, then it mellowed out a bit. Not exactly sure what I'm getting now. Creamy?
    About half an inch in Ive started to get some spice along with the sweetness but only as an undertone. Like tony said...creamy.
    Definitely smooth and creamy, with just a little spice showing up. I'm getting rained out a little!! :(
    Gray4lines:
    Definitely smooth and creamy, with just a little spice showing up. I'm getting rained out a little!! :(

Booo, perfect weather here.
    IONTC:
    Gray4lines:

Booo, perfect weather here.
    Yup, just enough breeze to be comfortable.
    Just a little over an inch and my first tap into this. Draw is fine, still has the sweetness but the spice is becoming more prominent. Also it's starting to gain in strength. Absolutely perfect burn.

IONTC:
    Just a little over an inch and my first tap into this. Draw is fine, still has the sweetness but the spice is becoming more prominent. Also it's starting to gain in strength. Absolutely perfect burn.
    I'm getting exactly the same thing, but we are smoking 2 cigars from the same box.
    SleevePlz:
    IONTC:
    I'm getting exactly the same thing, but we are smoking 2 cigars from the same box.
    yup, little more spice picking up, still nice creamy smoke. I've never smoke with an umbrella, but this cigar is definitely worth it! Still a little tight on the draw, but no doubt cause of the weather. Still plenty of smoke and flavor
    I also like that I can hotbox under my umbrella
    Gray4lines:
    Lol.
    Gray4lines:

lol, why did I post about it not raining here? Yeah now it's raining...good ole Michigan weather.
    IONTC:
    Gray4lines:

lol, why did I post about it not raining here? Yeah now it's raining...good ole Michigan weather.
    Oh yeah? I'm hearing a little thunder in the distance. Hope it holds off. Hey, everyone else. Light up and join in! It's never too late.
    An hour in and I'm starting to regret eating dinner at 3 today. The strength is building up nicely!
    SleevePlz:
    An hour in and I'm starting to regret eating dinner at 3 today. The strength is building up nicely!
    I ate at 5, then had popcorn later and can still tell!
    SleevePlz:

Haha dinner at 3 huh? Isn't it past your bed time old man? Don't forget to take your pills in applesauce before you go to bed. Then again the only reason I'm awake is because I took a nap at 7!!
    Damn, raining.
    SleevePlz:
    Damn, raining.
    laaame, it just cleared up here
    SleevePlz:
    Damn, raining.

To the garage!!
    Gray4lines:
    SleevePlz:
    Damn, raining.
    laaame, it just cleared up here

Haha thanks a lot for sending your rain here West Virginia!