Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

JHewey Just Screwed Up

2»

Comments

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    Just putting this back near top so rick will be able to find it better after he gets the mail on Monday.

What's that suppose to mean?
  • Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253
    Oh you'll see.
    So basically I'm engaged in a fire fight with Michigan. While my quote unquote friends in PA engage in friendly fire. What kind of BS is this?
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    JHewey:
    Just putting this back near top so rick will be able to find it better after he gets the mail on Monday.

What's that suppose to mean?
    It means. Hi!
    Your Fudged, just so you know. You screwed with the wrong one...
    I'm done talking to a trader and snitch....
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    I'm done talking to a trader and snitch....
    How am I a trader? Or a snitch? Man its a crime to give a fellow brother some cigars. :)
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure what you are engaged in with michigan is not a fire fight as much as a nuke fight...don't worry, Tony (steve) is ok after your premptive strike...but carnage lands soon!
    So, JHewey and Lift603 decided chucking a grenade wasn't enough. They decided to trick me by having CCOM send me some sticks. I actually thought my order came in. Pooffffff as soon as I opened it in the truck. Freakin smoke grenade goes off with a note floating around in the cab. I grab it and read it. ha, ha, ha, very funny you two. No problem, paybacks coming, believe that. Thank you, all cigars I truly like. Doesn't change whats going to happen, lol. Check in out.... imageimage

• Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253
    Told ya it wasn't over yet Rick! Enjoy man.