Home General Discussion
Options

I'm proud of myself

firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
In the last two months I have managed to smoke enough sticks to clear out a drawer in my 20 count.

Photobucket

Yeay for FTG!

Comments

• Options
    RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
    congrats! might not be a good idea to post pictures of empty humis! the cigar gods would not approve
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    For shame FTG, that needs to be stocked with slowly aging sticks Immediately! I know what you mean though, the hobby always has me hoarding more than I can smoke at the moment. I always fear the ever present tobacco natszis in America so as I tell my wife, "I'm buying and storing enough to in my opinion last me thru decades of an all-out assault and ban on cigars". Seems to shut her up as she knows we are turning into a no freedom society.
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    lol, hopefully the new regulations wont bet that bad...... and ftg you are just asking for it from some of the fine botls here..
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    blurr:
    For shame FTG, that needs to be stocked with slowly aging sticks Immediately! I know what you mean though, the hobby always has me hoarding more than I can smoke at the moment. I always fear the ever present tobacco natszis in America so as I tell my wife, "I'm buying and storing enough to in my opinion last me thru decades of an all-out assault and ban on cigars". Seems to shut her up as she knows we are turning into a no freedom society.
    if they really want to stop you from smoking cigars they will confiscate them from you.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    blurr:
    if they really want to stop you from smoking cigars they will confiscate them from you.
    They'll have to pry them away from my dead stink finger!!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You got a great outlook on things brother. I always get depressed and the voices start taking charge when mine looks like that.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont know that kinda of a sad sight in my opinion
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    i dont know that kinda of a sad sight in my opinion
    I agree. Lucky for him....box sale.