Home General Discussion
Options

Anyone else...

blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
Curious to see the stashes at casa de Alex, casa de Beard? C'mon you know you are. I know its probably something they can't do but seeing the B&M style walk-ins and disgusting (in a good way) stashes of members here, I've always thought to myself I would love to be awed by the stashes Alex, Beard, Andrew and the crew keep at home and their setups. I know they run a fine business and can't likely give it away, so lets just keep it simple. Do you ever wonder to yourself the awe that must be in the cabinets or walk-ins of the men we hold in such high esteem? I know the Beard likely has a setup that would make me drool in awe.

Comments

• Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    blurr:
    Curious to see the stashes at casa de Alex, casa de Beard? C'mon you know you are. I know its probably something they can't do but seeing the B&M style walk-ins and disgusting (in a good way) stashes of members here, I've always thought to myself I would love to be awed by the stashes Alex, Beard, Andrew and the crew keep at home and their setups. I know they run a fine business and can't likely give it away, so lets just keep it simple. Do you ever wonder to yourself the awe that must be in the cabinets or walk-ins of the men we hold in such high esteem? I know the Beard likely has a setup that would make me drool in awe.
    Alex has a walk-in with AJ Fernandez's living quarters inside. AJ grows tobacco and custom rolls cigar for Alex all in said walk-in humidor. Said walk-in also has a 10-Year aged box of black and milds inside.
  • Options
    insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    HAHA 10 year old black and milds.
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    scarlin:
    blurr:
    Alex has a walk-in with AJ Fernandez's living quarters inside. AJ grows tobacco and custom rolls cigar for Alex all in said walk-in humidor. Said walk-in also has a 10-Year aged box of black and milds inside.
    Please remember to spay and neuter your blenders.