Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Michigan Malitia went a mile high

Seriously? The 4 of you just up and dump your humi's in my box? WTH are you boys smokin' down there? THANK YOU! Great hit from 4 great BOTL.

Photobucket

Again, BAD AZZ BOYS!

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the sh*t mannn?!?!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Damn, another victim. Nicely done!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Michigan squirrels just lost their nuts....sorry Phobic.
  • Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253
    Very nice hit Michigan
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm thinking they robbed a cigar shop. They had to have wiped out their entire stash to make this bombing run on all of us.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    I'm thinking they robbed a cigar shop. They had to have wiped out their entire stash to make this bombing run on all of us.

Those are the assumptions that get you in trouble
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Once again well done guys!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Have I mentioned how much I LOVE Michigan!!!!............these guys are nutz! WTG guys!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    What the sh*t mannn?!?!
    Hey Daniel, remember how the Michigan peeps asked to go last in your pass? That was out of courtesy for the postage costs after it leaves us. Your time is coming!

Brett, you should know better than to pick on the new guy. Especially when he has friends. Enjoy the sticks bro!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • IONTCIONTC Posts: 172
    Trident:
    0patience:

Those are the assumptions that get you in trouble

serious assumptions, you don't get a cooler from Trident and not fill it....I'm doing just fine :)
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    damn fine hit
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    What the sh*t mannn?!?!
    Hey Daniel, remember how the Michigan peeps asked to go last in your pass? That was out of courtesy for the postage costs after it leaves us. Your time is coming!

Brett, you should know better than to pick on the new guy. Especially when he has friends. Enjoy the sticks bro!
    Aw C'mon. Look V V V. I'm part of the Malitia at heart.
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    What the sh*t mannn?!?!

Aw C'mon. Look V V V. I'm part of the Malitia at heart.
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    Awesome hit!! Enjoy my friend..well done Militia
  • mmccartneydc:
    Have I mentioned how much I LOVE Michigan!!!!............these guys are nutz! WTG guys!
    We iz souper crazie
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DAMMMMMMMMNNNNNN!!!!!! Hahaha, well you sure as **** deserve it bro, congrats! Way to go Militia Men of Michigan!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Maybe I should start William Penn's Pikemen...