Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Miller Lite

LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
It spans all races, creeds and species...... Don't judge my "Pixel" by the amount she drinks, but by the amount she is awesome!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Comments

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol! Happy cat
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    While Miller Lite is not my first choice in beer by any means....is it me or is this the only beer than will NEVER give you a hangover?
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I was at one of those "taste of" events recently and the only beer that was there was Miller Lite, I had at least ten and had no ill effects from Lassies prefered beverage.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Vulchor:
    While Miller Lite is not my first choice in beer by any means....is it me or is this the only beer than will NEVER give you a hangover?
    Water never gives me a hangover either.
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Tastes Great, Less Filling like water!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I'd rather drink bud lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I'd rather drink bud lol
    Bud use to be the best american beer now yuengling is, too bad they don't sell it in new england
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I'd rather drink bud lol
    Bud use to be the best american beer now yuengling is, too bad they don't sell it in new england
    I just felt a chill....like someone walking over my grave.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Just reading this thread gives me the need to urinate.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I'd rather drink bud lol
    You can show yourself the mother f'n door.................... >:/
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Lasabar:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I'd rather drink bud lol

It's all good Lassie ... I'll have a Miller Lite or 12 with you and your cat !!! Hope your doing good buddy .
  • Options
    gmill880:
    Lasabar:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I'd rather drink bud lol

It's all good Lassie ... I'll have a Miller Lite or 12 with you and your cat !!! Hope your doing good buddy .
    I am doing swimmingly my friend! Hope all is well at your end and may we CHEERS a Miller Lite together over the inter webs!

I love this forum!
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    millers alright but i have a labatt in my hand right now
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    if I have a big bbq I'll grab some coors light, it's cheap and it's beer. Not a miller fan really but if it's free I'll drink it and on occasion I'll do it when camping and I'm out of beer, it's my fall back, every place I've been has at least miller and coors. and well budwiser
  • Options
    btw am I missing something, is there suppose to be a miller can the cat is drinking?
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    btw am I missing something, is there suppose to be a miller can the cat is drinking?
    She was cut off at the time... All she could talk about was finding a fvcking place open after Midnight that served fish, and reminisced about the one time she caught "THE BIGGEST FRIGGIN' MOUSE YOU'VE EVER SEEN!"
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything with the word "lite" in it ought not to be sold as beer... no not even if you spell it smart.

In Jolly Olde England there was a government functionary with the enviable job of brew inspector. His assignment was to search out and punish what they called small beer. His equipment consisted of a three legged stool, a pint pot, and a pair of leather shorts. Before the pub tapped a new cask, they were supposed to call in the inspector. He drew a pint, poured some on the stool, sat down on the puddle with his leather shorts, and drank. When he was done, he stood up. If the stool stuck to his shorts, the pub got their stamp of approval. If not, the brewmaster was flogged.

Here rests in peace a Hampshire Grenadier
    Who caught his death from drinking cold small beer
    Soldier, take heed from his untimely fall
    And when you drink, drink strong, or not at all

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Lasabar:
    phobicsquirrel:
    She was cut off at the time... All she could talk about was finding a fvcking place open after Midnight that served fish, and reminisced about the one time she caught "THE BIGGEST FRIGGIN' MOUSE YOU'VE EVER SEEN!"
    lol