Home General Discussion
Options

Box Bedlam

Anyone planning on taking advantage of the box bedlam sale going on right now? I'm thinking of seeing what the Kelly deal is this weekend and adding a box of the Morro Castle and the 5 Vegas High Primmings on top of it.

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    nope. none of those boxes are on my wishlist. with limited space i need to be picky.
  • Options
    The Pueblo Dominicana is a great cigar. If I had the money or the room I would be picking that one up. Had the torpedo the other night with about 6 month rest and it is one of my new favorites.
  • Options
    WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    Yup ordered 2 boxes yesterday. :|
  • Options
    IONTCIONTC Posts: 172
    WaterDemon:

nice what did you get?
  • Options
    insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    Would love too. Sadly I need to get some upgraded storage first.
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    insomnniapb:
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Igloo-Island-Breeze-48-Quart-Cooler/16437961
  • Options
    allsmokedup:
    insomnniapb:

Thanks for the suggestion. I posted a thread about this, but I think I'm going to shoot for a wineador. seems a bit more upscale, stable, and permanent to me.
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    insomnniapb:
    allsmokedup:
    insomnniapb:

Thanks for the suggestion. I posted a thread about this, but I think I'm going to shoot for a wineador. seems a bit more upscale, stable, and permanent to me.
    This is the best storage solution. You will never regret putting a cigar here...

On the topic at hand, I may have to rethink my order this weekend...My Fathers and 5 vegas may need to be added.
  • Options
    jthanatos:
    insomnniapb:
    allsmokedup:
    insomnniapb:

This is the best storage solution. You will never regret putting a cigar here...

On the topic at hand, I may have to rethink my order this weekend...My Fathers and 5 vegas may need to be added.
    I like it. I do need to pick up and ashtray too. Haha, trying to type while you hold a cigar is proving to be a challenge.
  • Options
    J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    No, they are not for me. I am going to back off buying and work on reducing my innovatory. However, I have found myself in a very different position recently that will result in some good changes. With that said, if you see some you like grab them while you can.
  • Options
    jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    The Pueblos are calling me...... and my wife likes the box !! I have only ever had one but I liked it a lot (if my memory is still working)
  • Options
    jadelt:
    The Pueblos are calling me...... and my wife likes the box !! I have only ever had one but I liked it a lot (if my memory is still working)
    Never had these, but want to try a few. Want to trade for 5 if you get a box?
  • Options
    jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    allsmokedup:
    jadelt:
    Never had these, but want to try a few. Want to trade for 5 if you get a box?
    Check your inbox
  • Options
    Replied!
  • Options
    IONTC:
    WaterDemon:

nice what did you get?
    MOW & My Father. Also got a single Java Mint for the gf, and a Padron for me! image
  • Options
    IONTCIONTC Posts: 172
    WaterDemon:
    IONTC:
    WaterDemon:

nice what did you get?
    MOW & My Father. Also got a single Java Mint for the gf, and a Padron for me! image

Very nice! I WAS going to pick some stuff up but now my car needs new brakes, so there goes my cigar money....damn real life!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want that My Father box bad but I don't know if they will still have any left when it will fit my budget. Some good stuff. Glad to see it back.
  • Options
    IONTC:
    WaterDemon:
    IONTC:
    WaterDemon:

nice what did you get?

Very nice! I WAS going to pick some stuff up but now my car needs new brakes, so there goes my cigar money....damn real life!
    I hear ya, I had to get an oil change for my one car which only takes special high priced oil, plus an airfilter... :/ Then my Jeep was due for an oil change! >.< I could only get 2 boxes. Darn my first world problems! :[