Home Ratings & Reviews

Smoke 'N' Post Pregame - 8/16 LFD Airbender

TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
Hey guys, So, as the title shows, this event is on a thursday because I am celebrating taking my last exam. The cigar I picked is one of my favorite go to sticks, and I haven't seen much posted about it in a long time. You can pick whichever vitola you want, but i am going to be smoking the chisel. Hope you guys can join in.

Comments

• JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    I would but dont have one and i might be able to pick up one by next thursday.. we will see..
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds great one of my favorites!!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253
    Lee mentioned this is a great stick to me before. I am hoping I can find one at my local b&m and join you guys on the 16th
    Lift603:
    Lee mentioned this is a great stick to me before. I am hoping I can find one at my local b&m and join you guys on the 16th
    Tony CI on main street has some last time I was there.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    I'll include two with the beads for you and your boy...b town bombers getting hit
  • Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253
    appreciate it!
  • This sounds like fun, these are great smokes, I will try and join you gentlemen and bring some Laphroaig to the discussion.
    PadronPete:
    This sounds like fun, these are great smokes, I will try and join you gentlemen and bring some Laphroaig to the discussion.
    Our scotch and cigar club is meeting that night and we are having a laphroaig flight tasting
    Trident:
    I'll include two with the beads for you and your boy...b town bombers getting hit
    Roman... Be good... I just got house back!!
    I'll do my best