Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Michigan Militia has Wrong Addy

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
First thing I believe you sent this package to the wrong addy...I thought some of you were edumacated but now I have found out otherwise. And I thought we had an understanding.. FYI for other Borks and Newbs this type of nonsense can be hazardous to your health!! Second thing is it did come yesterday when it was a great pick me up for me at a time when a smile was greatly needed, thank you so very much will enjoy the sticks!!!

Part Duex.....Second part of package was from Trident, we have a truce on bombing one another, so last week I kinda fractured the truce, I didn't break it!!!! So I did have some sticks coming on a split, the Undercrowns, and he somehow felt it needed some travlers with it, and some dog rockets to repair the fractured truce. Some very nice sticks thank you Trident!!;) image
Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Wow, very cool! I like seeing you smacked around a little bit Mike. It is good to be humbled every now and again....LOL. Congrats, those look amazing!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    LOL! Ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaaa!

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Just make sure that 10 pack you have going out doesn't have any MI's on them! Enjoy the sticks Mike!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • IONTCIONTC Posts: 172
    Come on, here in MI we R smrt, we have Tony for a teacher! we knew exactly what we were doing. Enjoy it sir and consider this my payback for tricking me into giving you my addy for my newbie bombing :)
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    hahaha mike you deserve it and you know it.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol, way to go guys.

give Mike a taste of his own medicine. Great hits.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Damnnnnnnn!!!! Ok ok the malitia after mike?? Very nice but now looking at his bombing spree I think you all are screwed lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Nope, read above. Mike and I have a truce...we only split boxes
  • I AIN'T NEVA SCURRED
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    AHHAHAHAHAHA MIKE GOT DOMINATED HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Trident:
    Nope, read above. Mike and I have a truce...we only split boxes
    Haven't you learned mikes nuts?!?!?! Nobody is safe!!
    Money can't buy taste
    Pretty sure mike and I have a really good understanding...
    Hahahahahahaaaaaaaa!!! I still crack up thinking about this pounding!!! Well done!!
    Money can't buy taste
    It's almost like artwork
  • Bklyn78Bklyn78 Posts: 65
    how many mailboxes have you gone through in the past month lol.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hardcore Pawn rules!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    My friend was on that show!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Always good to see mike pucker in fear as he is cornholed by a bunch o militia men......nice pounding guys