Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

No Idle Threats...2500 Posts

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
You stupid Infidels, the past week has been well, good and bad it all came to a head yesterday. I said I would respond yesterday to those who needed a little something something and by making these also helped bring a needed smile to my face, no need for idle threats just actions sooooo......let's get ready to rumble!!!

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    That's the spirit Mike and thank you. I thought you lost your touch for a second, lol...
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Excellent Mike...excellent
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on 2500 posts! Hope those things fly over michigan
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    yea, like you need a reason! crazzy ass sob
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    That's the spirit Mike and thank you. I thought you lost your touch for a second, lol...
    hahaha to this ^^^^^.
    Congrats on the milestone, Mike. And let those bombs fly away!!!!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    RCY Cigars:
    hahaha to this ^^^^^.
    Congrats on the milestone, Mike. And let those bombs fly away!!!!!
    Must be getting old!!! LOL This will be fun!!
    zeebra:
    Any reason is a good reason, BTW, ICU or Zeebra or ICU keep looking over shoulder!!!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    zeebra:
    Any reason is a good reason, BTW, ICU or Zeebra or ICU keep looking over shoulder!!!
    shut up.
    MVW67:
    zeebra:
    yea yea, didnt you see my sig, says I've moved my business and have a new addy...
    zeebra:
    MVW67:
    zeebra:
    yea yea, didnt you see my sig, says I've moved my business and have a new addy...
    be quiet
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    zeebra:
    shut up.
    lol, June got my back, he has a blanket over him so its hard to see him...hahaha
    jliu:
    zeebra:
    MVW67:
    zeebra:
    be quiet
    Guess not. Blanket boy dont got my back.. Go smoke a cigar before someone else scares the asian outta you.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just showed my wife the photo of your bombs...... in her words "OH MY GOD...... He's crazy"
    zeebra:
    jliu:
    zeebra:
    MVW67:
    zeebra:
    be quiet
    Guess not. Blanket boy dont got my back.. Go smoke a cigar before someone else scares the asian outta you.
    Jiunn still mad that he thinks i was YOU!!! ROTFLMAO
    Vision:
    I just showed my wife the photo of your bombs...... in her words "OH MY GOD...... He's crazy"
    Releasing the Stress that's all!!
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Vision:

I like that......
    MVW67:
    Vision:
    There are other options ya know...

http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/220352.aspx
    MVW67:
    zeebra:
    jliu:
    zeebra:
    MVW67:
    zeebra:
    be quiet
    Think he still does till this day..hahaha. I think I messed up his brains pretty good!!
    zeebra:
    MVW67:
    Vision:
    There are other options ya know...

http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/220352.aspx
    LOL I am the master of my domain!!!
    zeebra:
    MVW67:
    zeebra:
    jliu:
    zeebra:
    MVW67:
    zeebra:
    be quiet
    Think he still does till this day..hahaha. I think I messed up his brains pretty good!!
    I really think you are right, he is fvcked up as a football bat!!!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Its not his touch he's lost,,,More like his mind!!!!!! Ok Mike Whats wrong with you? You can talk to me ,,,LOL
    MVW67:
    zeebra:
    MVW67:
    zeebra:
    jliu:
    zeebra:
    MVW67:
    zeebra:
    be quiet
    I really think you are right, he is fvcked up as a football bat!!!
    I'm going to find out. You will not trick the snoobie
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Congrats Mike! That's one heck of a stress reliever ;)
  • Cazzie13Cazzie13 Posts: 48
    Mike congrats on the 2500 posts and probably 2500 bombs as well
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Congratulation on your milestone Mike. It has been a much better, more fun place to be since you came onboard. looking forward to the next 2500.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Congrats Mike, nice to see you back to your old self. And just in case you were wondering if I had forgotten about the last package you sent me, I haven't! You will get your come uppings, soon!!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Wow wow wow, congrats on the milestone Mike! Something tells me that Michigan is gonna be lit up like a Christmas tree very soon!
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Mike knows better
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Wow, we are celebrating 2500 now. I thought it has always been a thousand even, lol. Oh well, you earn it Mike. Congratulations Buddy!
  • RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Wow, we are celebrating 2500 now. I thought it has always been a thousand even, lol. Oh well, you earn it Mike. Congratulations Buddy!
    it's kinda like celebrating half birthdays!