Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I'll huff and I'll puff and...

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
Brick House? Brick House? How am I supposed to blow that down?

Sent a couple insignificant dog terds to LeeMcGlynn in a trade, and this magnificence is what he sends back. Recondite esoterica. Stuff I never heard of. Like Brick House and Cubano Limitado. The kind of oddities that make you want to fire up and find out.

Thanks, Lee. My first wife was named Lee too, but I won't hold that against you.

That lit stick in the middle, by the way, is a Muniemaker which the eighth generation FX Smith owner gifted me four of today when I visited the factory. Had it in my jaws when I went to the mailbox. So it's a big day for me for never-heard-of-ems.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice selection of sticks!! Great job Lee enjoy them Davis
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey man glad they got there safe!! Please enjoy them all!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Very nice selection of sticks!! Great job Lee enjoy them Davis
    +1
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Nice score for you :). Let that Brick House sit in the humi a few days then light that puppy up. Ummm maple, I can smell it now. Enjoy and good hit.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice!
    The Brick House is a JC Newman product. A Nica cigar.
    In my opinion of it, it compares pretty well to just about any Nicaraguan cigar.
    Agree with letting it acclimate a few days then fire it up and make sure you got nothing going, because it needs your full attention. It's one of those rare "economy" cigars that really stands out.
    If you like sweet spicy cigars, you will like the Brick House.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    oh yeah Brickhouse very gooood!! Enjoy and take your time with it!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah, when you do finally smoke the brick house, please let us know what you think.
    I'm curious to see if folks see the same thing I do in it. Seem so by the comments, but I like hearing from folks who haven't tried it yet.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.