Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

zombies

twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
ok ive seen a few pics of these .thought they looked interesting had two questions anyone smoke any of these would love to see a reveiw.and second where are they available i searched on c.com nothing turned up check somewher else same result any input would appreciated
no matter where you go, there you are.

Comments

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I got mine based on dumb luck. A brother had a box and he was looking to get rid of 10 of them so I pick them up. I have gifted several of them but have not actually smoked one yet... I will smoke 1 and post a review in the same format that I did for the little monster series later this week.
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    I had one from last years release and loved it. Definitely a strong cigar. I have one from this years release, but am letting it sit a little longer before smoking it. I was told they were packaged kind of wet and to let it sit a while. Not sure if this is true or not, but it doesn't hurt me to let it sit, I have plenty of other stuff to go through.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i have one. will review soon.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Finding the Zombies will require using the secondary market. Many of us use OLH for buying cigars on the secondary market. If you want info on that, feel free to send me a pm. If you are simply looking to trade for one, throw up a post in the Trades, Passes, and Bombs forum. They aren't nearly as rare as they used to be now that they have shipped them for a second year. I've personally bombed/traded away 19 of them and only have a few left for myself. However, there are several others that might be interested in a trade. Good luck!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    it'll be great to read both Todd and Kuzi's review on these. I'm interested to see what similarities and differences you two find.