Home General Discussion

Pick my cigar for tonight ! ..Well last night now (COMPLETED WITH PICS)

jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
OK my choices are.....

Padilla Miami Limited
MOW Virtue
Joya de Nicaragua Anta

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JDN DC

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    I would go for the Diesel Unlimited. And in the morning smoke the MOW Virtue with a nice cup of joe
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    padilla
  • jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    OK so far 3 different picks.... someone break the tie !!
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Padilla for sure!
    robertgreen30:
    I would go for the Diesel Unlimited. And in the morning smoke the MOW Virtue with a nice cup of joe
    +1 about the Virtue. Save it for a nice cool morning and pair it with a cup of coffee or espresso - I think you'd like it better in that situation than if you smoked it now.

OK it looks like 2 votes for Padilla wins....... pictures to follow along with my very amateur review.

Thanks.... look for an update in about 2 hours !!
    What a wonderful smoke !! Padilla Miami Limited Edition 2010 Perfecto with pics of my smoke.....

What a great smoke.... my new best smoke to date.... great flavor, very good burn, cool all the way to the nub........ gets 5 out of 5 on my limited scale...... Highly recommend !! just under 2 hours.

Great recommendation guys...... thanks !

Just starting.......

My smoking view.......

Final Third...... what a great smoke !!!
  • Diesel!
  • jadelt:
    What a wonderful smoke !! Padilla Miami Limited Edition 2010 Perfecto with pics of my smoke.....

What a great smoke.... my new best smoke to date.... great flavor, very good burn, cool all the way to the nub........ gets 5 out of 5 on my limited scale...... Highly recommend !! just under 2 hours.

Great recommendation guys...... thanks !

Just starting.......

My smoking view.......

Final Third...... what a great smoke !!!
    Beautiful view my man. Reminds me of home in Michigan. Plenty of trees and grass.
    This was so good I just went to ccom and bought a 5 pack..... great deal too.....found it for $19.95 for the fiver. Padilla Miami Oscuro Limitado Perfecto.... WOW great gar
  • bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    Awesome view! I'm jelous.
    I am thinking I might like Perfecto as my preferred shape .... I used to be a Robusto guy (then I lost some weight).

I have had two perfectos and both were wonderful (La Aurora and this one - Padilla)
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    That band is huge! Nice review!
    jadelt:
    I am thinking I might like Perfecto as my preferred shape .... I used to be a Robusto guy (then I lost some weight).

I have had two perfectos and both were wonderful (La Aurora and this one - Padilla)
    Try to get your hands on the 5V Relic Perfecto. It's a very fast smoke for the size, but it's pretty good and the price is right.