Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

what did i do to derserve this destruction.

i guess mike doesn't like to be bombed so he feels the need to bomb back. will get help posting pic tonight. its not good in a good way.

Comments

• JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    what you did.. you became a member of this forum and mike saw your name... thats all you did..lol
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    what you did.. you became a member of this forum and mike saw your name... thats all you did..lol
    Ha Ha The Moose is Loose!!!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    You will NEVER win that "**** for tat" game with Mike bro, but it sure was good to see you smack him! LOL......ahem, I mean how dare he do that to you Mike!
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    i lie in the reeds smoldering but not dead. like the dragons of old i will rise from the flames and repay 100fold the destrustion set upon me. time. sweet time. you will never know mike from whence it came but your days are numbered my friend. for my humi is deep and my vengance is set a fire.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jeep edson:
    what did i do to derserve this destruction.
    Yeah, when you figure that one out, let me know.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    Don't forget he bombed mike!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here it is boys! Jeep is now homeless!

Photobucket

GOF Salamon?!?
    I have never seen a GoF Salamon. Ive looked up the line many times and have never seen one! Mike... you are a sick twisted EFF! AND WE LOVE IT!!!!!!!
    it says carlito on it. is the salamon the size? it is a long stick for sure.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    should I just wait until everyone posts their bomb from Mike? orrrr I can be my usual post **** self. post **** self it is. WAHAHALALLALAAA. stupid mike
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Really nice hit Mike! (4)
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike is dangerous!!
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Holy cow, now he's sending gators???? JK, Mike just doesn't know where to stop...very kool!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vision:

Photobucket

GOF Salamon?!?
    DA F*CK is goin on here?!?!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Vision:

Photobucket

GOF Salamon?!?
    DA F*CK is goin on here?!?!
    you smoked the ferel pig so quick had to send another so you didn't go through withdrawal! :-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    Mike gives out BMWs for stocking stuffers at XMAS!
  • RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
    Awesome hit! Mike is really on a roll today.
    mikes day will come. if i have to buy a cigar store and bomb him with the deed his day will come.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dayyyummm - nice hits all around Mike!! It's hard to keep up with all of the "MVW67 bombed me" threads because there's too damn many of them since you're like the friggin unibomber!!!!

jeep edson:
    mikes day will come. if i have to buy a cigar store and bomb him with the deed his day will come.
    HAH!!! I have a feeling if you do that, Mike would bomb your a$$ with a cigar factory.....the guy just can't be outdone. I've tried to go ****-for-tat with him and finally gave up after a couple rounds. Mike's destruction just got more and more painful as time went on. LOL

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *