Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I'm getting married but don't gift me!!!

2»

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    Anybody heard from 0 That guy 0 since he got married ? Did the new wife take away his man card ? She not let him come out and play anymore ? ...... Hmmmm ...new wife to new hubby : You don't need all those old smelly cigar friends anymore...you have me now ...just forget about them and lets just put this old smelly cigar box thingy out in the trash ...now don't you feel better ?!?! Come inside dear .....
    Yikes ! Geno, let's hope it's something far more pleasant, like a month long honeymoon tour of cigar factories.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    kaspera79:
    gmill880:
    Anybody heard from 0 That guy 0 since he got married ? Did the new wife take away his man card ? She not let him come out and play anymore ? ...... Hmmmm ...new wife to new hubby : You don't need all those old smelly cigar friends anymore...you have me now ...just forget about them and lets just put this old smelly cigar box thingy out in the trash ...now don't you feel better ?!?! Come inside dear .....
    Yikes ! Geno, let's hope it's something far more pleasant, like a month long honeymoon tour of cigar factories.

THAT would indeed be a honeymoon to remember !!!
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    gmill880:
    ...Come inside dear .....

El oh el.