Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Mike destroyed my mailbox.

OK some of you may know I'm a letter carrier for usps. I just finished working an hour OT and having to commute an hour home. when i get home the last thing i wanted to see was a destroyed mailbox. I deal with broken boxes all day but never my own till now.

he got me good and I am honored to be hit with such a bomb of high quality sticks. never tried any of them so i just dont know what to start with. But with that hit i guess its a win win for me.

It may not be today it may not be tomorrow but just when you think i forgot BOOM!

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    The day of destruction continues. Mike, you are insane. Nice hit! (5)
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy those!!
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Very nice Mike! Welcome to the club Bklyn..., let the fun begin!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    WHALALHAHALA. dimwit mike
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Bklyn78:
    OK some of you may know I'm a letter carrier for usps. I just finished working an hour OT and having to commute an hour home. when i get home the last thing i wanted to see was a destroyed mailbox. I deal with broken boxes all day but never my own till now.

he got me good and I am honored to be hit with such a bomb of high quality sticks. never tried any of them so i just dont know what to start with. But with that hit i guess its a win win for me.

It may not be today it may not be tomorrow but just when you think i forgot BOOM!
    Enjoy and develop your palate.
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Some awesome sticks. That crucible is amazing. Enjoy!
  • RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
    hopefully you have insurance on your mailbox!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Nice selection!!!!Enjoy