Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

It's gone....it's all gone

jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
So...I get home from work...just going to enjoy a drink. And my apartment? Destroyed. Cat is wandering the yard dazed, dog gives me that thousand yard stare... and I just know something terrible has happened. I pick through the wreckage, and find this at the heart of it...

Thanks much for the welcoming bomb Mike. I need to get on finishing seasoning my humi.

Though a thought does occur to me...I wonder if that is the real return addy...and if your victims should band together and talk. You know, for support, sharing similar tales of woe....revenge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3tA9sWQLDE

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Freakin sweet Mike! Nice hit. (7)
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Ok mike!! Keepin the hits classy!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I could give you Mike's real address, but then I'd have to kill you. Take it like a man and learn from the master..
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    I could give you Mike's real address, but then I'd have to kill you. Take it like a man and learn from the master..
    Yeah, don't look at me for his address. I'm paying for giving out last time. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy and relax no addy needed!:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    I could supply you with his addy, but that may. Breaking our truce...bu maybe not...nice work mike
  • RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
    PM in your box ;)
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    jthanatos:
    HAHA
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Now you can rebuild it with that smokin den youve always wanted,,WTG Mike
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    let me know if you need mikes addy. hahaha
  • StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    Yep. A lot of us have it. Good hit.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Mike always uses his real return addy bc if you retaliate, that just gives him another reason to bomb your A$$ again! My suggestion is to thank Mike for the destruction, turn and walk away slowly!
    mmccartneydc:
    Mike always uses his real return addy bc if you retaliate, that just gives him another reason to bomb your A$$ again! My suggestion is to thank Mike for the destruction, turn and walk away slowly!
    Though I do thank him heartily, my momma never accused me of being wise. And now...we are many.

jthanatos:
    mmccartneydc:
    Though I do thank him heartily, my momma never accused me of being wise. And now...we are many.

ROTFLMAO Very good!!!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    jthanatos:
    mmccartneydc:

ROTFLMAO Very good!!!
    UH OH,, That list is getting longer & longer
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    mmccartneydc:

Hey, SOON was trademarked a long time ago by someone much for powerful than you or the sheep. Lol.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    jthanatos:
    mmccartneydc:

You know why Shepards where robes?? Sheep can here a zipper a mile away!! LOL
    SleevePlz:
    jthanatos:
    mmccartneydc:

Hey, SOON was trademarked a long time ago by someone much for powerful than you or the sheep. Lol.
    Sorry...didn't mean to step on another BOTL's trademark. I will fix.