Home Non Cigar Related
Options

The wife

J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
Well the wife "lost" one of the credit cards today. Of course it is the main one I use. I hate dealing with crap like this but such is life. Not really that big if a deal the account is closed now and no activity on it that should not be there. It is still really irritating though.

Comments

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buck up. At least it's not stolen. Bearswatter had her card snitched at the mall. Before the day was out, there were $3k charges to deal with. Here's the most irritating part of all: It was easy to find out who snitched it because the thief used the card to pay her day care and to pay a prescription. Had the thief dead to rights. Cops would not do an effin thing. Said it was a waste of time, she wouldn't get any sentence worth pursuing.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I agree with webmost. My friend Nate is looking at repaying $27K in credit card debt after his ex opened 13 card accounts in his name without his knowledge. It's going to be a long drawn out court battle.
    I'd rather have an account closed than find out I have to pay for merchandise I didn't purchase. Either way, it blows...
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    And thank you for reminding me to pay my bill!
    Money can't buy taste