Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Gaetano 7890 Simultaneously Bombs ME

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
So Gaetano, have been ribbing each other lately, well looks like Mike and Mike think alike (know you like this). We decided to bomb each other on the same day. I was downstairs having a Cry Baby, poopy pants moment, because I had unpacked a cooler and when repacked it I couldn't get it closed , like a jigsaw puzzle, anyways hear dogs going nuts, thinking to myself mail lady must be at door. Well get it finally packed correctly, and start to walk up an BOOM, open door, turn corner no more front porch, thinking darn already late for golf, find package and open it standing in the middle of the debris, to find these Sticks, there is one missing, a PDR Oscuro, threw in bag of cigars to put in my Humi's at the Clubs. Thank you Gaetano, Michael very nice sticks, haven't had the RP Autumn, or isom Punch.

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    about time you got your come up-ins. :) nice hit.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Too funny. Well done Gaetano.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Totally deserve it mike!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jeep edson:
    about time you got your come up-ins. :) nice hit.
    Awww yeah. Well done Gaetano, well done.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    nice hit!
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Nice one.
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Like I said in my original post that started this whole "I am not scared lol." Mike is good people and he sent me some real HTF sticks that I have been searching for (Padilla Studio Tobac) and some new favorites like JDN DC really starting to love those, only cigar that has made me queezy love it. And the wolfman I have had two mini's and one original all awsome and wasnt sure were I would got another one from. Hope you enjoy the sticks, the RP has been in the numi since fall of 09 great with an Sam October fest.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Nice job, take that Mike!!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Alright NOOOOOB,, get some!!!!!!! HA HA,,enjoy your golf game Mike!!!