Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

MICHAEL FLIPPIN WILLIAMS!!!!!

jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
yar got me partner. wo ah wo ah wo wo ah. what the heck was that... anyways, Mike thanks SO much for doing this to me again and again and again. I love your bursting joy on the forums. makes me want to give you a hug like the ones I give to santa every december. INCREDIBLE selection my friend. That partagas looks aweeeesome. haven't tried the RP 50 either and that be a premo memo momo stick. know what I'm sayin? the badger pic turned out crappy b/c well, they're not MIZZOU. that hat is cool. I heart fuente cigars. you crushed me man. can't believe you went this above and beyond. looking forward to being generous to you after you know what ends. HUGE thank you Mike!
imageimageimageimage

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    yar got me partner. wo ah wo ah wo wo ah. what the heck was that... anyways, Mike thanks SO much for doing this to me again and again and again. I love your bursting joy on the forums. makes me want to give you a hug like the ones I give to santa every december. INCREDIBLE selection my friend. That partagas looks aweeeesome. haven't tried the RP 50 either and that be a premo memo momo stick. know what I'm sayin? the badger pic turned out crappy b/c well, they're not MIZZOU. that hat is cool. I heart fuente cigars. you crushed me man. can't believe you went this above and beyond. looking forward to being generous to you after you know what ends. HUGE thank you Mike!
    imageimageimageimage
    nice, you picture take getting better than mine,,, or not,lol
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn mike nice!!! Your making jiunn your **** lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Question ..... is that DPG Blue partially smoked?
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Damn mike nice!!! Your making jiunn your **** lol
    You crack me up Jiunny jiunn Jiunn.!! Helluva hit on the Snoob!!!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    Question ..... is that DPG Blue partially smoked?
    hey dude. haha no it's not. i think that's the DPG blue firecracker
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the hat???? C'mon.... What is it?? The haaaaaat. blurry. What it is???
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    danielzreyes:
    What's the hat???? C'mon.... What is it?? The haaaaaat. blurry. What it is???
    thatsa fuente hat. i feel rich wearing that.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    LG small batch 3, nummy, Monte Red, delicious with coffee, didn't have a blank
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Interesting, I'll have to check out that monte red. Nice hit Mikeymike
    catfishbluezz:
    Interesting, I'll have to check out that monte red. Nice hit Mikeymike
    oh yea what is the monte red anyways? i've never seen it
    MVW67:
    LG small batch 3, nummy, Monte Red, delicious with coffee, didn't have a blank
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Very cool Mike, nice job. Jiunn, what can I say other then you deserve it lol
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hit on Jiunny Mr. Mike
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    very good hit mike.