Home General Discussion
Options

Ahhh Vegas!!

Well just got back from another great time in Las Vegas, Went to Casa Fuente again and picked up another Casa Fuente house cigar but a Churchill size this time, also picked up a Ashton Aged Maduro and a Cohiba Red Dot Robusto.I've never had a Ashton before just wondering if anybody else has and what they thought. Well hope everybody is enjoying a good smoke right about now. Later.

Comments

• Options
    tshawtshaw Posts: 178
    I have yet to have an Ashton that i did not like. Although my favorite is still La Aroma De Cuba, every other ashton has been equally as satisfying. Glad you had a good time in vegas, I have always wanted to go
  • Options
    niz33niz33 Posts: 83
    mattsquatch85:
    Well just got back from another great time in Las Vegas, Went to Casa Fuente again and picked up another Casa Fuente house cigar but a Churchill size this time, also picked up a Ashton Aged Maduro and a Cohiba Red Dot Robusto.I've never had a Ashton before just wondering if anybody else has and what they thought. Well hope everybody is enjoying a good smoke right about now. Later.
    I have a countdown of 4 more days, and I will be sitting down the pool side enjoying a couple of cigars for Memorial Weekend in Vegas at the Mandalay Bay. Dam it I just can’t focus at work knowing it’s just around the corner!!!
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Today is my last day of school. Three finals, then a six hour workshift, and then I'm going to go to my new house to soak in the hot tub and smoke a cigar.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    betasynn:
    Today is my last day of school. Three finals, then a six hour workshift, and then I'm going to go to my new house to soak in the hot tub and smoke a cigar.
    That sounds like a good way to end the day Beta' Enjoy.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I might hit the hot tub myself tonight...it was a looooooong day!!!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    gmill880:
    I might hit the hot tub myself tonight...it was a looooooong day!!!
    I don't have a hot tub but if I did it would be whale watching time. :-)

I myself have never been to Vegas. One of these days I will go.