Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bushwacked by the James Gang!!

The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
So im mindin my own,, just me and my mule,, ridin easy on the trail towards town,, sun's shinin and Im thinkin bout miss daisy who said she baked me an apple pie special,,,when the hair on the back of my neck started to rise,, all of a sudden out of the Drygulch creekbed rides up the most fearsome outlaw this side of Saragosa,,, JJ20030!! thats right boys and girls the outlaw known round these parts as the original member of the James Gang,, Wanted in 9 territories. Most notably wanted in Michigan territory,,,,,,,
Well there he was,, sittin high in the saddle, meaner than a rattler and uglier than my mules a$$.
I promised miss daisy that thered be no more fightin and gunslingin so I made a break for it,, my trusty mule and I ducked into the Sweet Water Mine
Well That no good Beer drinkin, Poker cheatin,, Woman carousin hombre threw some dynamite into the mine as he rode by, and collapsed the whole entrance!! I spent 3 hours coughin up dust and movin rock and timber to exit the mine,, When I finally got out I found this in a saddlebag hangin on a tree branch,,,,
Well I dont know If Jimmy was drunk or is just plain loco cause I cant figure this one out??? I mean Hot Tamales and Pez candies (with a fancy Thor dispenser) along with a creamy chicken ramen,,,,Am I supposed to mix these in some sort of magickal elixir,, He also threw in a neat bottle opener and a cool DPG cigar cutter. Now lets talk about the sticks,,, yes the sticks ,,, an incredibly awesome assortment of smoking bliss...... Its easy to see why just the mere mention of this outlaws name strikes fear in the hearts of those who have tangled with this renegade!!,

TO BE CONTINUED.......
P1010364
P1010368
P1010365
Thanks JJ Go Raiders!!!! LMAO

Comments

• VisionVision Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW and LOL all in one bomb!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dang pilgrim, thats better than i ever read from louis l'amour ,lmfao , enjoy , you takem much a better picture than the month name juneo too,lol
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    dang pilgrim, thats better than i ever read from louis l'amour ,lmfao , enjoy , you takem much a better picture than the month name juneo too,lol
    jim jam armadillo. don't say such hurtful words to snoobie. hug it out. come here.

rudy - make sure you crack an egg in that ramen. i love ramen
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    MMMM!...pez lol
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:

At least you didn't get a kick in the neds, lol. Good wake up call Jimmy. Rudy, what can I say buddy, LOL....
  • stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Very nice! Where did all of these gang bangers come from?
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    jj20030:

At least you didn't get a kick in the neds, lol. Good wake up call Jimmy. Rudy, what can I say buddy, LOL....
    i really think he is still digging out, some mules kick twice and very very hard!! lmao https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwQEen1oalk
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Nice JJ as always bro
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Great hit JJ! Why do I have a feeling that Rudy may not be done getting smacked?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Very cool JJ very cool
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Lol nice hit!! Love it down to the ramen
    Money can't buy taste
  • Bklyn78Bklyn78 Posts: 65
    lol nice hit
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Awesome hit and awesome story Rudy!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Ha ha ha. That's what you get for instigating. Nice job JJ, fabulous hit.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome hit. No idea what half of them are though.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the green Partagas?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fabulous and eloquent
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Jimmy always picks on Rudy. Good hit with a nice selection
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmmmmmm cigars and Hot Tamales. These boys are good.
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    the feral alone is a hella bomb. give me that thing. haha