Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

GENESIS THE PROJECT RAMON BUESO

2»

Comments

• Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Every one that I have gets better. Wasnt really impressed at first.
    That's good to hear; I didn't like the first one I had a lot. If I run across a chance to get some singles, I would like to try them again. Maybe my next order...
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i have a feeling it will age nicely. its just hard to hold on to them when they taunty you every time you open the humidor.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    i have a feeling it will age nicely. its just hard to hold on to them when they taunty you every time you open the humidor.

^^ this! It's why I need to order more...
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    kuzi16:

^^ this! It's why I need to order more...
    Indeed! I bought a sampler, thought "I'll just try one ROTT, give the rest a couple months". D'oh, I've only got two left, and it hasn't been a month yet.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Anyone have any idea why some have a double band with 7.5.12 on them.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    OMG...you bumped....HIS thread. Fo shame
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Sorry. I only realized what I had done after I had done it. It cannot be undone. Call Dustin, I'll take to punishment for my wrong doing.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Sorry. I only realized what I had done after I had done it. It cannot be undone. Call Dustin, I'll take to punishment for my wrong doing.
    SHERIFF!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    ddubridge:
    pre release Ones had a double band.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    ddubridge:
    pre release Ones had a double band.
    yep!
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Could we please stop commenting on threads seagarlover started....he is going to pop back up and piss everyone off again. Please just let this one fade away peacefully.