Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I bombed myself?

Perhaps I've been drinking too much lately, or perhaps some hidden bomber won't reveal themselves. Either way got these amazing cigars only one I've had, the oval, and it's one of my favorites. Thank you so much phantom bomber and I apologize this is so late, life seems so busy lately!

Comments

• TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Nice! a little self abuse hits the spot lol
  • Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253
    Bombed myself the other day too lol I'm sure whoever it was will take credit for it soon enough
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    oops. he did it again. he bombed someone again. got lost in this game. oOOooOOo
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    i too bombed myself the other day! with a similar selection of sticks!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit, BANDYT09!!!! Lol.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit tod!! Always a good hit from you!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IONTC:
    Perhaps I've been drinking too much lately, or perhaps some hidden bomber won't reveal themselves. Either way got these amazing cigars only one I've had, the oval, and it's one of my favorites. Thank you so much phantom bomber and I apologize this is so late, life seems so busy lately!

Did I do that?

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very sweet Paul...smokem up!!
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IONTC:

The Vault is a dandy cigar. May want to have a glass of milk handy with the punisher for when that spicy infusion starts to bite. LOL!
    When they say you will "feel the power as soon as it touches your lips", they ain't kidding.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    nice hit.