Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Stuff I Probably Won't Get to..... Offer

2»

Comments

• bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    jliu:
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    ok ok lets start over. My name is snoobie (Jiunn like the month). If you'd ever like to do a trade, please note I live in Beloit Wisconsin.
    Hey snoobie, didn't you know, we ALL live in Beloit Wisconsin
    hahah yes yes ban wan. I love (all) my fellow stupid cheese kurds on ccom forums. Wisconsin represent!
    You know that you just asked for the largest cheese bombing of the century, right? I can't wait to see the pictures of your porch all covered in chedder and gouda!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    ok ok lets start over. My name is snoobie (Jiunn like the month). If you'd ever like to do a trade, please note I live in Beloit Wisconsin.
    hahah yes yes ban wan. I love (all) my fellow stupid cheese kurds on ccom forums. Wisconsin represent!
    Who is ban wan? My name is Mike and I live in Beloit Wisconsin and I don't think there is anyone on here who can knock my mailbox off it's post!!!!!!!!!!!I dare you to try. Just hit the PM button and I'll send you my address................
    oops! sorry mr. Williams from Beloit Wisconsin. PM sent! Hey Mikes, let's all do a trade with Mikes. Badger power ranger power ranger!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    Who is ban wan? My name is Mike and I live in Beloit Wisconsin and I don't think there is anyone on here who can knock my mailbox off it's post!!!!!!!!!!!I dare you to try. Just hit the PM button and I'll send you my address................
    oops! sorry mr. Williams from Beloit Wisconsin. PM sent! Hey Mikes, let's all do a trade with Mikes. Badger power ranger power ranger!
    Sex Lies and Video Tapes, Knock this **** off, Both you really, I have moved recently, please don't send!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...