Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

muchos xie xie Boyd!

jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
you sneaky sneaky *boyd* So Boyd gave me a diesel corona at our first Bay Area herf about 5-6 months ago. I really dug the intensified focused flavors of this stick. Told Boyd that I really enjoyed it. He told me at one point (I talk to Boyd alot) that he'll get me when I least expect it. Well, that was today. Wednesday, August 14th. Thank you for these coronas dude. You're not a corona. You're probably like a My Uzi Weighs A ton. no ****. hahaha.

Shaun Shaun, the Mi Barrios are for you from Boyd. Boyd put a note for us and said "Jiunn = Diesels" "Shaun = Mi Barrio." Let me know when you wanna meet up so that I can slide these over to ya.

Thanks Boyd. You teach me a ton about cigars. You are my teacher.

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Jiunny, Helen Keller take that pic? Two steps back my friend!! Boyd set you up with a nice offering there.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I know! I know! I even tried to take the pic four times. this was my best... my stupidity is showing again. darnit. Boyd is a top notch dude. Very thankful for this. He for sure gives in a very generous manner.
    jliu:
    I know! I know! I even tried to take the pic four times. this was my best... my stupidity is showing again. darnit. Boyd is a top notch dude. Very thankful for this. He for sure gives in a very generous manner.
    TIMMAYYY
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so are they as fuzzy as they look in these pics or you take that picture with a toaster?
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    so are they as fuzzy as they look in these pics or you take that picture with a toaster?
    Just a lot of plume.
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    nice hit ! i love those sticks
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    LoL, very nice hit!
    plume. all beautiful plume. ok? OK!??!?!
  • *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    haha, even the bands have tooth on them, thats how good they are.

Seriously, don't even mention it Jiunn, it was the least I could do. You've crushed my humidor into toothpicks over and over again, a 5er of Diesel Coronas is no big thing at all. You really dig em, I'm only so - so on em, it was the only logical thing to do. Just wish I had more than the 5 left is all.

And Sporus had a local oil refinery catch fire happen halfway through his first mi barrio, and he had to ditch it and leave town, how often does that happen? so I had to give the guy another go. That cigar isn't the most complex thing in the world, but it has the longest sweet spot I've ever tasted. Gotta give it another go there man.

Enjoy guys
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    Naw, he got the potato camera out again. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    it was the lighting!! how aboot focusing on my good pictures? and Boyd, very kind words my friend. looking forward to the next time we herf. next time. we goings big
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Were you playing with dental floss again, Jiunn??
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    MVW67:
    like, between my eye lids? no silly goose. they're for my teeth and eyes!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    like, between my eye lids? no silly goose. they're for my teeth and eyes!
    lmao!:-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Nice Hit Boyd!!! Enjoy guys!