Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Ocho dude, the gangsters down the road

Want to know your bomb maker!! I can't post pics cause I Only have my phone ATM. Here is the list...1. OSOK, 2. EP Carillo, 3. Flor de las antillas MFC. 4. Zombie 5. Tatuaje reserve 6. Diesel ....... Ver excited to try the osok, MFC, and zombie! The others are fantastic sticks. Thanks for the great package and breaking our houses bombing cherry!

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Just figured out how tO post pics image
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    something in spanish spanish spanish... ggggggggggggooooooOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL !!!
    jliu:
    something in spanish spanish spanish... ggggggggggggooooooOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL !!!
    Donde esta Los gato en Los pantelones? I think that means "where is the cat in your pants?"
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    jliu:
    Donde esta Los gato en Los pantelones? I think that means "where is the cat in your pants?"
    muchos gracias. yo quiero taco bell
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    deejmemixx:
    Cameras are upside down in SC?
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    jliu:
    Where is The cat in The pants. At least you used esta instead of es...otherwise that cat is an integral part of your pants
    insomnniapb:
    deejmemixx:
    Upside down? I think u need some sleep bro!!!
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    insomnniapb:
    He stood on his head to take the pics? I can't never hold the camera that still when I stand on my head.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Your frickin killin me,,rotfl,,Nice Hit!!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit!! Go Hawks!!!!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Fvck now I got a kink in the neck, first blurry pics from Snoob, now upside down pics from Deej!! Nice hit!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Fvck now I got a kink in the neck, first blurry pics from Snoob, now upside down pics from Deej!! Nice hit!!!
    I can take care of that for you! Nice hit@!
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    nice hit. some good lookin sticks there.