Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

just a lil something...no big deal

dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
thedealt he funny thing is, you know it's coming!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    No big deal? That's a Large flat rate box, that always means big damage on this forum! Can't wait to see it opened!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Knowing you only have 2 days to live. That's just cruel. My condolences to the future victim.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    No big deal? That's a Large flat rate box, that always means big damage on this forum! Can't wait to see it opened!
    I had planned on shipping it off yesterday but had to wait on the forklift to lift it off the floor!

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    DB in the House!!! Go get em Dwayne!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    DB in the House!!! Go get em Dwayne!
    Funny you say that Rudy. I've been meaning to hit you for a while. You're next!

• The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    get-um! hope that person has good insurance
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somebody better be wearing their helmet