Home Cigar 101
Options

PHOTOBUCKET

seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
QUESTION, I use my iphone and my camera when I take CGAR pictures then I hook up to PC and xfer to Picture Library on PC then I open PHOTOBUCKET and hit upload, and then when I want to post picture I have to go to PHOTOBUCKET and hover my mouse and then click on icm link and post my pictures works great. QUESTION IS: is that the only way to do this or is their a faster way.please let me know

Comments

• Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    i just upload the pic from my phone to facebook,it takes about a min to do
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I just upload on photobucket app click on the picture tap the HTML copy and paste all from my phone
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know what you guys are talking about.
  • Options
    Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I just upload on photobucket app click on the picture tap the HTML copy and paste all from my phone
    + 1 this is the fastest way that I know of.
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    You don't even know what pictures are- I think you finger paint your supposed "photos"
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    You don't even know what pictures are- I think you finger paint your supposed "photos"
    LMFAO
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    try spreading your fingers a little for tighter lines! it will cut down on the blurry effect! LOL
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    bigfnsteve, did that make U feel better, always some one in the group, hope that made your night.
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    +1 LMFAO
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    seagarlover:
    bigfnsteve, did that make U feel better, always some one in the group, hope that made your night.
    Seagarlover download the Photobucket app on your Iphone that way you won't need to do what people did 10 years ago LOL
  • Options
    seagarlover:
    What the FACT that I finally FIGURED out why Juinn's photos are BLURRY? It was like an ATOM BOMB going off in MY HEAD. AN EPIPHANY! Never had SUCH a LIGHTING BOLT OF THOUGHT HIT MY BRAIN LIKE THAT- U SHOULD TRY IT YOU WILL LIKE IT-
    My post was not directed at YOU. Not sure why YOU felt the need to address me. I was refering to JUINN's INABILITY to take QUALITY PHOTOS.
    However, I do now feel considerably better.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    seagarlover:
    What the FACT that I finally FIGURED out why Juinn's photos are BLURRY? It was like an ATOM BOMB going off in MY HEAD. AN EPIPHANY! Never had SUCH a LIGHTING BOLT OF THOUGHT HIT MY BRAIN LIKE THAT- U SHOULD TRY IT YOU WILL LIKE IT-
    My post was not directed at YOU. Not sure why YOU felt the need to address me. I was refering to JUINN's INABILITY to take QUALITY PHOTOS.
    However, I do now feel considerably better.
    THAT made ME laugh REALLY LOUD like this. HAHAHAHHA. thank U steve and SEAGAR
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I almost got caught playing on the internet at work because I laughed at this rather loudly. On a different note, you're actually hitting one more key than necessary when you type CGAR instead of cigar. Caps lock, C, G, A, R, caps lock or c, i, g, a, r. Work smarter not harder. That is all for now, and remember to spay and neuter your pets.
  • Options
    pelirrojo:
    I almost got caught playing on the internet at work because I laughed at this rather loudly. On a different note, you're actually hitting one more key than necessary when you type CGAR instead of cigar. Caps lock, C, G, A, R, caps lock or c, i, g, a, r. Work smarter not harder. That is all for now, and remember to spay and neuter your pets.
    LMFAO!!! Hahaha I busted up at this. Everyone at work already thought I was nuts from laughing at/with you guys.. now they just think I'm high and senile
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    bigfnsteve:
    pelirrojo:
    LMFAO!!! Hahaha I busted up at this. Everyone at work already thought I was nuts from laughing at/with you guys.. now they just think I'm high and senile
    Holy crap, Steve you are killing me. I haven't laughed this hard in a while!!!
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:

And never, NEVER run with scissors...