Home General Discussion
Options

BlueRings

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
Has anyone seen or heard from BlueRings?

Comments

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Has anyone seen or heard from BlueRings?
    hi ricky. wink wink
  • Options
    Sad Jiunny, just sad. Have you met BlueRings? I only ask because your Mr. International, lol.....
  • Options
    hi ricky <3. I have yet to meet bluerings. his name sounds kinda sexual. or is that just me?
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow I feel like a d!ck. I appologize.
  • Options
    Your just sad and no. He was a vital part of the forum. He did a few reviews that a lot of people enjoyed. He would also interact with other people comments and send sound advice through PM's if you asked. Don't know if he was BSing the reviews. But the few I did read made me want to at least try the cigar. He introduced me to Illusione. That's all, have not seen him around.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry man.... wasnt trying to be and a$s. Now I feel like an as.s
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Your just sad and no. He was a vital part of the forum. He did a few reviews that a lot of people enjoyed. He would also interact with other people comments and send sound advice through PM's if you asked. Don't know if he was BSing the reviews. But the few I did read made me want to at least try the cigar. He introduced me to Illusione. That's all, have not seen him around.
    His reviews were good, it's a shame he didn't stick around. I think his review of the My Father LE 2010 is what got me to grab a few and try the blend.
  • Options
    Vision:
    Sorry man.... wasnt trying to be and a$s. Now I feel like an as.s

No need to feel that way. Bluerings was real down to earth. And he knows the jokers in here as well.

• Options
    j0z3r:
    RCY Cigars:
    His reviews were good, it's a shame he didn't stick around. I think his review of the My Father LE 2010 is what got me to grab a few and try the blend.

Yes, I remember him doing a MF review and many more. He had a nice writing or should I say typing touch.

• Options
    ahh. got ya. anyway you guys can bump up some of his reviews for me? I'm interested in reading them. sounds like a cool dewd