Home General Discussion
Options

Pick my Cigar for tonight (Thursday 8/16) COMPLETED WITH PICS !

jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
OK I am back in town. You pick it and I smoke it with a small review and pictures.

Tonight's options are

Diesel Unlimited

Pueblo Dominicano

Cain Daytona Robusto

I will go out on the deck about 7:00PM MST (hour and a half from now) and enjoy whatever you pick for me.

Comments

• Options
    One more in the mix....you pick it I smoke it.

MOW Ruination
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be interested in the pueblo...that is unless you have an LFD air bender to join the smoke and post with!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Gray4lines:
    I'd be interested in the pueblo...that is unless you have an LFD air bender to join the smoke and post with!
    Sorry ..... no LFD's in the mix....... wish there was but not in the humi today.

So far only one vote..... for the Pueblo.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pueblo... But you need to do a mini review.

SH4T I forgot!!! I have an Air Bender too! Just started a Cohiba tho ERR!!!
  • Options
    Its not officially on until 10, but I started early and jiunn hates me now. So pull a 2 a day!! Haha, cohibas always a great choice.
  • Options
    OK looks like Pueblo it is ! Review and pics to follow..... thanks folks !!
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No No No.... thank you.

Anyone know the movie?
  • Options
    jadelt:
    OK looks like Pueblo it is ! Review and pics to follow..... thanks folks !!
    awesome, I've been wondering ab these.
  • Options
    First some pics..... review at the bottom......

First third....... woodsy flavors..... medium is my read for the first third..... good draw... nice smoke... windy day. I did notice it was a much darker ash than many cigars.

I need to preface that I have been smoking more full body powerhouses so this one was a change for me. I enjoyed the flavors but was surprised that this was a little milder than I expected. My rating is kind of medium and the strength grew as the smoke proceeded. By the last third it was more like my fuller smokes. I enjoyed the flavors more as I got past the half way point. I would rate this as a good change of pace for me. Tasty, but not over powering. Got a nice buzz. I probably smoked this faster than normal because it was windy and seemed to go fast. Took about an hour 15 minutes. (Robusto) By the end I was wishing it was longer. I probably prefer the Gran Habano Vintage 2002 but I like all the differences in everything I smoke. My simple rating is 4 out of 5. Good enjoyable smoke. It was also only 5 days in the humidor and I need to let them age a bit and will smoke more in a few weeks.

Overall, nice smoke and nice change of pace for me.

Thanks once again for making my daily choice. I will be busy for a few days so no daily picks for a few days.