Home General Discussion

Got a Little Something Special Today

bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
For all that know you'll understand how special this is:

Got this from the dentist today,

Todd, you may go ahead and smoke cigars until your next surgery which will probably be in December.

Comments

• big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    I guess That 20 count is gonna get worn out, lol
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey now!!!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Yes AWESOME!!!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Awesome!!! The dog offer still stands
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the good news Todd!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    WooHoo

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    It's on now.
  • So can we schedule a celebratory So Cal herf and smoke your brains out (with our smoke and your smoke) ?

Mebbe weekend after next?

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    It's on now.
    This....bring it ***
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    I am glad for you,, I hope everything is going well and continues to do so
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Awesome. Congrats brother!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys, it has been a little difficult and a longer haul than expected. Only having a handful of cigars since the end of November has been tough and then having to smoke them slower and towards the back of the mouth has not been optimum but has given me and even better appreciation of cigars. On the other hand, my 8 month process will turn into about a 20 month process but these momentary, you get to smoke breaks, help the process, at least mentally.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Hey good for you Todd. Enjoy while you can.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    awwww shoooot. party up in Todd's mouf!
    bandyt09:
    Thanks guys, it has been a little difficult and a longer haul than expected. Only having a handful of cigars since the end of November has been tough and then having to smoke them slower and towards the back of the mouth has not been optimum but has given me and even better appreciation of cigars. On the other hand, my 8 month process will turn into about a 20 month process but these momentary, you get to smoke breaks, help the process, at least mentally.
    what are you gonna light up?
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    So... whatcha smokin?
    BigT06:
    So... whatcha smokin?
    hey hey. no post padding!
    Depends on when the wifey gets home if I'll get anything in at all. First thought was a AF Don Carlos #3 with 18+ months on it then the second thought was the MF Corona. Leaning towards the corona.
    bandyt09:
    Depends on when the wifey gets home if I'll get anything in at all. First thought was a AF Don Carlos #3 with 18+ months on it then the second thought was the MF Corona. Leaning towards the corona.
    wrong answer. how about something snoobie gave you? gosh. some mikes out there.. the nerves
    jliu:
    bandyt09:
    wrong answer. how about something snoobie gave you? gosh. some mikes out there.. the nerves
    Snoobie, that would be a good idea if I knew how my palate would take it. Just in case, if it doesn't go well I won't worry about wasting a stick. Snoobie sticks are for later.
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    bandyt09:
    Snoobie, that would be a good idea if I knew how my palate would take it. Just in case, if it doesn't go well I won't worry about wasting a stick. Snoobie sticks are for later.
    ok ok. i just like it when i hear about people having cigars that I gave them. whether they like it or not. just curious about their take on it. snoobie = cares. hahah. but really though, awesome news ban ban!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was just at the TBarn today too.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    It'll be nice to go in there and ACTUALLY get to smoke instead of just smelling it, lol.

They are now offering lockers that are huge, I believe they'll hold upto 10 boxes. For $97.00 a month, you get one of the new lockers, 24 hour access to the lounge, yes 24 hour access for you and a guest and 20% off ALL purchases. Lounge includes 3 TV's with one being a 14 foot projection, pool table, poker table, shuffleboard table, dart boards and espresso machine + more tables, sofas and chairs than I care to count.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go get em Todd, it sounds like prom night all over again..
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    +1 ... lol.
    But he11 yeah, Todd. Awesome news - go get 'em.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Be gentle.
  • seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    BEST NEWS EVER, yes I understand it could have gone the other way. CHEER'S Photobucket
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Right on dude. I knew there was a reason to hold off on bombing you. Now I can and know you will enjoy smoking cigars!! Congrats, all the hard work and suffering is about to pay off.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Awesome!
    drpepperdude:
    So can we schedule a celebratory So Cal herf and smoke your brains out (with our smoke and your smoke) ?

This
    Russ55:
    Awesome!
    drpepperdude:
    So can we schedule a celebratory So Cal herf and smoke your brains out (with our smoke and your smoke) ?

This
    why can't we meet somewhere in the middle? why must you not take into consideration of me? hhhmmm?