Home General Discussion
Options

Whassup with the Mobile Stogie app for iPhone?

jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
I've got Mobile Stogie v3.1.1 and haven't used it for a while. Today I went there and when I click on the reload arrow to update the reference section it immediately closes out on me. Anybody know what's happening with that app???

Comments

• Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    I've never used that app. When I did have an Iphone I used cigar boss. That app was pretty cool.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    I've got Mobile Stogie v3.1.1 and haven't used it for a while. Today I went there and when I click on the reload arrow to update the reference section it immediately closes out on me. Anybody know what's happening with that app???
    same here

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    jlmarta:
    same here

Good morning, Mr. Krieg, sir. I was hoping you'd respond to this thread. I looked all over yesterday but couldn't find the email addy for Cigar Research, LLC. I think they're the 'parents' of the app. Do you happen to have a contact addy for them? Or do you remember the name of the forum where they were mentioned? Seems like it was Cigar Nut or something. Thanks for any info you may have.