Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

HOLY SHIZZ, BigShizza!!!

jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
I can't believe I fell for it twice in two weeks.....last week OchoZacho cons me out of my addy saying he wanted to send a few MOWs my way (B.S.! - there was enough fire power in that bomb to take down the whole block)....

So then this week, after exchanging messages with Jim (BigShizza) he offers to send me a couple Room 101s I like in a vitola I hadn't tried yet - all he wanted was my address. I was too giddy to say no so I happily sent him my address and didn't give it a second thought.....

But then as I get home late last night, after a long day at work and dinner with my fiance, we turn into our neighborhood and I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing evening - thinking I'll take the dog for a quick walk, grab a beer, and have a chance to read my book.
But as we pull up to the house, I see it - a little white USPS box sticking out of our mailbox. I think "oh ****". So I say "honey, wait in the car." I tried to be careful as I opened the mailbox, thinking I could at least save the mailbox this time - but no! damn thing blew up in my face and left the mailbox in 100s of pieces scattered across the yard....and to top it off, my fiance had ordered makeup which was also delivered yesterday and was in the mailbox when the damn bomb went off....so now she's pissed at me because her makeup got blown up too - I said at least the yard has a chance to get dolled up and look nice, but she didn't find the humor in it. So good goin, thanks for that Jim. haha

But in all seriousness, this is a helluva selection - all are new to me other than the 5V AAA and 101s. Thankyou so much Jim, I hope to return the favor someday and if you folks out there in TV land haven't felt the wrath of the BigShizza yet, watch out because you might be next. Don't let his post count fool you like it fooled me - this certainly "ain't his first rodeo."
So get on a trade or pass with Jim ASAP! You won't regret it. (Or just bomb him too, ha!)

The destruction:

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Very nice Jim! Totally agree with everything jgibv says, "The $hiz" hit me too this week! Thanks again!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit mr Shizza!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Very nice indeed.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Jimbo. taking brothers out left n right since 2012
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Very nice Jim! Totally agree with everything jgibv says, "The ***" hit me too this week! Thanks again!
    Yeah I saw that doc. Jim's been "doin' work" around here and puttin' a smack down on us.
    Happy belated bday too BTW.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    mmccartneydc:
    Very nice Jim! Totally agree with everything jgibv says, "The ***" hit me too this week! Thanks again!
    Yeah I saw that doc. Jim's been "doin' work" around here and puttin' a smack down on us.
    Happy belated bday too BTW.
    Yes he is! And thanks for the Bday wishes! Gonna smoke it up tonight in celebration!
  • IONTCIONTC Posts: 172
    Dude! you are insane, nice hit!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Got some Shugga from Shizza !!! Nice hit dude
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    nice hit shiznit
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That hit brought a tear to my eye. Very nice.
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    Very nice. Good work.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    John is a cool guy and needed just a little help with some sticks. Enjoy my friend that's just what we all do here!!