Home General Discussion
Options

adding new sticks

reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
so, this question might make my noobness shine thru, but here goes. i just finished seasoning my new 300 count humi, should i throw all my sticks in there at once, they have all been in a humidor for a few months now, and i dont have that many, but will it make the rh spike or dip!

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Doesn't matter if it spikes or dips as long as it levels out to where you want it. So yes, throw them in.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since the sticks have already been in a humi, I imagine they'd actually help stabilize the new 300ct right where you want. If they were dry from sitting out, it would dip, or if they were over humidified in a baggie or something it would spike. But you're good to go since they're all probably close to 65-70% rh already.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    actually NO!
    You need to send them to me first, so that I can properly inspect them. I will send you back the cigars that are ready for your new humi. It's likely that several cigars will be traumatized beyond repair, and I'll need to keep and "destroy" those...............
    your welcome.....

• Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    KingoftheCove:
    actually NO!
    You need to send them to me first, so that I can properly inspect them. I will send you back the cigars that are ready for your new humi. It's likely that several cigars will be traumatized beyond repair, and I'll need to keep and "destroy" those...............
    your welcome.....

lol!! if i did that youd probably feel sorry for me, send mine back and a couple of yours!