Home General Discussion

goin to mexico

reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
i have a couple of buddies goin to mexico in november, is there anything i should have them bring back for me? i know im gettin some to-kill-ya, are there any smokes i can get there that are hard to get here?

Comments

• xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    ISOMs - make sure they only buy at legit cuban-run stores (can't remember the name - I'm sure someone here knows), it's the only way to be sure you're getting a legit product and not a knock-off.
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    i have seen this name a few times on here, noob question in 3..2...1..what is ISOM?
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    In Search Of Moobs
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice bring me back some cc's
    Money can't buy taste
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Where at in Mexico are you going?
    they are going on a cruise, stopping in 4 places, only 1 i can remember is couzamel
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Island South of Miami
    ahhh! i get it, thanx
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I hear you can get surgery cheap, let me know?
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Unless you're friends know exactly what they're looking for and how to spot fakes, I'd say leave the Cubans alone. If you want the real deal, there are numerous ways to get them...after seeing the sh*t cigars I saw in Mexico, I wouldn't even trust what looked authentic. I'd just double up on good Tequila myself, some nice Reposados and A
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Unless you're friends know exactly what they're looking for and how to spot fakes, I'd say leave the Cubans alone. If you want the real deal, there are numerous ways to get them...after seeing the sh*t cigars I saw in Mexico, I wouldn't even trust what looked authentic. I'd just double up on good Tequila myself, some nice Reposados and A
    yeah i didnt think about imposter cigars! LOL! fine tequila it is! and lots of it!
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Women... for just $1 a day you can have your whole house cleaned and they only take 1 DVD from your collection a week until their collection is respectable
    do you think i could just pay them in dvds, now with netflix who needs em!
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    reggie713:
    do you think i could just pay them in dvds, now with netflix who needs em!
    Depends on the DVD's... If it's a ton of Transformers and GI Joe, then no... Most DVDs taken are of the disney variety and for the Ni
    works for me, the kids will be sad, but the house will be clean
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    You are in luck there is a LCDH in Cozumel. That would be the only store I would trust for ISOM's.
    lcdh?
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    la Casa del Habano. The licensed retailer for CC's.
    i might just have to send them there! i will do a little research