Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bombed by Trident

prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
Finally made it back to Massachusetts today and waiting at the post office was an incredible bomb by Trident. What a welcome for a noob and greatly appreciated! If someone could kindly advise me how to post a pic, I will post a photo for all. Thank you Trident!

Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    pross:
    Finally made it back to Massachusetts today and waiting at the post office was an incredible bomb by Trident. What a welcome for a noob and greatly appreciated! If someone could kindly advise me how to post a pic, I will post a photo for all. Thank you Trident!
    Nice,, if you still need a hand send me a pm
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Pm sent
    ok replied
    Finally got to PC so I could post image. Thanks for the help Kid. And thank you once again Trident for a great welcome to the community.

Your welcome and welcome!!! From my keen eyes 20/10 I see a nub dub, a LHC, two diesels (one UHC), uh cant tell, A cmacho triple maddy and a san lotano oval.. Ok doc howd I do???
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Your welcome and welcome!!! From my keen eyes 20/10 I see a nub dub, a LHC, two diesels (one UHC), uh cant tell, A cmacho triple maddy and a san lotano oval.. Ok doc howd I do???
    The one you are missing is an AJ fesh roll. And welcome again to the forums, hope those sticks help you branch out a bit, some of them maddys some are not. Enjoy the sticks!
    Trident:
    The Kid:
    The one you are missing is an AJ fesh roll. And welcome again to the forums, hope those sticks help you branch out a bit, some of them maddys some are not. Enjoy the sticks!
    Ahhh I see why I missed it.. Nice Hit!!!
    Dammit. Image size too small. Attempt # 3 coming up

pross:

WhoooHooooo,, Alright Who da man?? You da man!!!
    The Kid:
    pross:

WhoooHooooo,, Alright Who da man?? You da man!!!
    Third times the charm
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    berrry berrryyyy nice loman
    Look at the newbs clarity with the picture jooney boy! Maybe he can hook you up with some pointers
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    oh geez louise. others take bad pics too. why just clown on snoobie? have you seen the good pics i've taken? i wonder if that new ipad that I got mi mom will work better... hmm. time to go home and experiment
    Ragging on you because I can
    That was taken via iPad. Clarity is not due to any ability at all on my part.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    pross:

Awesome selection, bro! And don't think Trident just massacres noobs. He left me with a limp and a woogly eye after a mooch in the PIF thread...