Options

It's too small to be an ashtray...

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I'd like to know who is NOT using bowls as ashtrays..;)
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    I'd like to know who is NOT using bowls as ashtrays..;)
    It's the other way around here.. Using an ashtray for a bowl. Tasty looking snack there.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    shouldn't there be halo halo instead?
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Mmmm makes me miss chow king halo halo..grrr... thanks sixth month of the year. Now I gotta drive down n get some.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    Mmmm makes me miss chow king halo halo..grrr... thanks sixth month of the year. Now I gotta drive down n get some.
    you are soooooo Filipino.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    Haha! But I dont like jolly bee... burger machine FTW. Wish we had one of those. Man after a night of red horse theres nothing better than a couple of burger machine doubles and the bacon cheese hotdog.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    I like Jollibee's grilled tender pork slice with rice dish. Whoever mentioned it took me back to my beautiful memory in Phillipines. Thank you!!!
    bigfnsteve:
    danielzreyes:
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    Haha! But I dont like jolly bee... burger machine FTW. Wish we had one of those. Man after a night of red horse theres nothing better than a couple of burger machine doubles and the bacon cheese hotdog.