Home General Discussion
Options

Casa Fuente

Went there in feb and picked up a few of the corona gordas. I smoked the lanceros while I was there which we're great, however they were sold out when i tried to buy some to bring back. So I settled for the coronas which I didn't smoke yet. I let them rest until tonight and all I can say is wow! What a great smoke. Bcant describe a full review, however I suspect Cf sells their inventory fairly quickly so whIle these smokes are great while fresh, with a few months they transform to an amazing smoke! The perfect amount of spice, with sweetness from the Cameroon wrapper combine for a real treat. If anyone has the opportunity to pick some up, and the patience to let them sit in the humi is in for an absolutely great smoke! If you are a fan of opus this is a MUST smoke. Should be a bucket list smoke for any Fuente fan!

Comments

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Nice to hear you enjoyed it. It is a great stick.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    nice man. I went to CF a few months ago. smoked the CF lancero there not knowing much about it at all. it was a very enjoyable smoke. wish i grabbed a couple and brought it back with me. better yet, wish i asked my friends to each get the two stick limit. but man those are pricey
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    I've one with 18 months rest on it. Probably about time to give it a whirl I'd imagine.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I've got a corona with about a year on it. Sounds like I'll be lighting this up very soon......
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I also have a lancero waiting... but I'm too pvssy to smoke it just yet.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea they are I picked up 4 when I was there.2 of each of the different wrappers. Smoked 1 of the new ones while in Vegas as I watched the sun come up. Just fantastic!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    My sister went there the other night and picked me up 4 of the new Casa Fuente blend. 2 of the smallest size and 1 each of the larger 2. She also got me a DC Lancero. Can't wait to get them.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MMMM Send me these ASAP. NOM NOM!!
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    My sister went there the other night and picked me up 4 of the new Casa Fuente blend. 2 of the smallest size and 1 each of the larger 2. She also got me a DC Lancero. Can't wait to get them.
    I enjoyed mine quite a bit
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Can't wait to get back there in a few months and load up. Plan to max out my daily limit... daily... for a few days.