Home General Discussion
Options

Black Ops Cutter

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
Anyone else have a Black Ops cutter? Just wanted to get your thoughts on them. I spent about 30 minutes trying to figure out how to take the back off before I read that it's made so noobs can't cut too much of their cigar. Yep, I'm a noob ;)

Comments

• Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    The double guillotine? I have one, I got it for free in a cao/black ops deal last winter. It is a decent little cutter.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    The double guillotine? I have one, I got it for free in a cao/black ops deal last winter. It is a decent little cutter.
    That would be it.
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    I do like the back even though it SUCKS for cutting torpedoes, as a noob, I probably would have messed up several cigar caps without it.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    I do like the back even though it SUCKS for cutting torpedoes, as a noob, I probably would have messed up several cigar caps without it.
    I don't have the "Black Ops" version, but I have one of the same styles. I like to bring it around family and friends that don't smoke a ton, that way they don't mess it up and start out the smoke bad and can try to enjoy it more.