Home General Discussion
Options

Guess the date.. Win a prize!! We have a WINNER!!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    My Colonoscopy is scheduled. My second in a year and a half, not looking forward to that prep again..ughh. But, let's turn it into something FUN!! When is the date?? Pick between 8/26/2012 and 11/19/2012. Don't go over, with your 2 guesses. No minimum post count required!! Contest ends Wednesday 8/22/2012 at 9:00 p.m. PDT. Winner gets a selection of sticks and gets to go over the results and drive us to the nearest diner. O.k. The first part is true. Good luck!! My booty thanks you, that doesn't sound right!!
    Well if that's all it takes to make it fun, then here goes and up yours.

10/8 and 10/12
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    LMAO, thanks for the contest! I'm going with 9/14 or 10/22. Hope all goes well for you brotha!
  • Options
    Bklyn78Bklyn78 Posts: 65
    9/4 or 10/31

I had to stay overnight in the hospital last time i got one. GL with everything.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    very interesting most people hand cigars when they have kids or buy a new house.why not to celebrateuh well you know ....and ill guess 9/5 and 10/12
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's like turning the brown upside down! It's awareness, community service, look for the bright spot. Which will be at the end of the telescope...
  • Options
    Booty bump...last day to enter: Wednesday 9:00 p.m. PDT...it'll be special..guess the exact date, even better!! Thanks
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    This is just weird, but as it goes....10/25 and 11/4
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    LMAO, thanks for the contest! I'm going with 9/14 or 10/22. Hope all goes well for you brotha!
    We have a WINNER!!!!! It's on 10/22/2012....congrats Matt... BTW I still have your addy. I know this was weird but, last year I was looking forward to not coming back for 5 or 10 years. I hope I'll get that news this time around...Thanks to everyone for playing!!!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    no more stool softeners! yea! big win there jimbo
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    mmccartneydc:
    We have a WINNER!!!!! It's on 10/22/2012....congrats Matt... BTW I still have your addy. I know this was weird but, last year I was looking forward to not coming back for 5 or 10 years. I hope I'll get that news this time around...Thanks to everyone for playing!!!
    I really hope that for you too, my friend! Thank you for this "unique" but interesting contest. I have to be sure to tell my brother, his birthday won it for me! LOL
  • Options
    Just got my winnings and you sir, went way over the top! Jim, you have knocked the crap out of me once again! These things look so good! I will get pics up shortly. I sincerely thank you for the beatings!!!
  • Options
    Jim, thank you again. AND good luck with your upcoming photo shoot.......or shute photo! LOL
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hot Dawg!

Is it too late for me to revise my dates?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    mmccartneydc:
    Jim, thank you again. AND good luck with your upcoming photo shoot.......or shute photo! LOL
    Thanks Matt!! Enjoy!! Quite an array for you..lmk how the #12 Illusione maduro is...
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    mmccartneydc:
    Thanks Matt!! Enjoy!! Quite an array for you..lmk how the #12 Illusione maduro is...
    I will definitely do that my friend!