Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

End of Summer Cleaning...

CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
Cleaning out my humis and getting rid of the cooler, so thought I'd post a few samplers and see if anyone was interested in purchasing. Some things have happened over the summer that has kept me from being as active here lately, and I apologize for that. I just need to consolidate my collection down to the 1 humi for now since I won't be collecting for some time. PM me for details if anyone is interested. I can accept paypal, and Amazon.com payment....Thanks guys!

Last Updated 8/24 8:24 am

GOF, CAO Soprano, Room 101, The Griffin's Special Edition XXVII '11, Johnny O Culebra Sampler

Viaje Sampler

EP,Gurkha, Pvnisher Sampler

Comments

• Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    pm sent
  • Options
    pm replied...
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Dude, I would so snag that Illusione sampler if I had the extra duckets...
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    pm sent
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    PM sent
  • Options
    insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    PM sent
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Hope things are ok and/or they are getting better for ya Eric.. Not a night goes by where im not thinking of you as I'm holding my Glow worm... You know what I mean,,, ;o)
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow thats probably the creepiest thing ive read on here ..maybe
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    twistedstem:
    wow thats probably the creepiest thing ive read on here ..maybe
    What you never had a glow worm??? CvilleE was kind enough to send me one to help me through some of the guys bombing campaings..
    cvilleE
  • Options
    I know,, I know!! you may think it silly for a grown man to have a glow worm but if you have been through what Ive been through youd want one too,, Being spanked "HARD" by Capt Punishment,, RCY "slowin down" on his drive by's,, mailbombs from Elmo and the Gang,, Superhero's and the Joker takin their shots,, Shark attacks from ICpleel,, hunted down by "The Young Gun",, Brought over to the Dark side By Darth,, Oh and lets not forget the Cartel, the Committee and the Syndicate!! Speedo Bob from Enfdl,,The Ramen Boyz,,The list just goes on and on,,Not to mention the allround insane acts of generosity!!
    Now with the James Gang,, The Michigan Militia and the Redneck Mafia on the loose,, I'll be holdin on close,,real close!!
    Pm Sent CvilleE
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok what ever gets you through the nite brother..lol
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    lol you guys crack me up....all pms replied. All are priced way below what I gave for them since I need to move them fast. Will take best offer if it is fair....
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    CvilleE:
    lol you guys crack me up....all pms replied. All are priced way below what I gave for them since I need to move them fast. Will take best offer if it is fair....
    PM sent
  • Options
    laker1963:
    CvilleE:
    PM sent
    PM replied...1st post updated with what is still available...
  • Options
    CvilleE:
    Thats what its all about,, PM sent!
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    PM sent
  • Options
    All replies have been responded to. Will keep the first post updated with what is left.
  • Options
    Knocking to the top. 1st post updated with what I have left...