Home General Discussion
Options

La Eminencia Fancy Cubanitas

Hi, I picked up the cigar hobby again recently after about 12 years off. Back then I smoked a lot of budget cigars. Consuegra #9 in maduro was a favorite as well as La Eminencia Fancy Cubanitas in maduro from Vincent and Tampa in Florida. The Fancy Cubanitas were a suggestion from the old newsgroup ASC. I did a search and I hear nothing about the La Eminencia Fancy Cubanitas anymore. Does anyone know how they fare now compared to the past? It would seem like I would have more money for cigars now than in the past, but with two teenagers I have less money to spend on them! I would appreciate any feedback on the La Eminencia Fancy Cubanitas. Thanks, Steve

Comments

• Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back to the forums and the cigar life! And this is as far as my help can go for I do not have any info on these cigars you speak of... but just wait, there are those that the ancients told of long ago, they come from the depths of their lairs to help those in need
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Wrapper: Ecuadorian Grown, Cuban seed Maduro
    Binder: Honduras
    Filler: Dominican, Honduran.

they usually run just over a buck a stick and are a house blend for a site that is in competition to Cigar.com. The name is taken from the factory that the Cuban Ramon Allones were once bade in. they are now made in Honduras and Tampa.