Home General Discussion

WHERE ARE U/EVERYONE

As I post through out the day I have to wonder, as did my wife, where is everyone posting from, are U at work,home, ...... where. I will start, I'm on perm disablity from have 5 back surgeries, fell on board the USS CONSTELLAION CV64 in 1984. so who's next and why do U not work, share if U want.

Comments

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Monday, Thursday night, Friday and Saturday I'm posting from work. Another time I'm home.
    BTW Chris, I'm retired Navy as well. VFA-125 Rough Raiders out of NAS Lemoore.
  • seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    AWESOME TOOMBES I'm happy to say that if U ever visit Simi Valley we have a VFW POST and as of two months ago U are able to smoke CGARS in the patio, can U believe it took this long, for some reason the members were letting the womans aux dictate the rules, well thats over with. all is thrilled.
  • Im looking for a help new person post what is is called
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Anything I post comes from home. I was forced out of work due to an injury in 2004. I am starting my 3rd year of college in September, and haven't worked full time in at least 4 years. The hope is that I will find work when I graduate that will not cause me further injury.
    I do work part time each summer between courses, and that's giving me a better education than school has.

Gurkhaman:
    Im looking for a help new person post what is is called

Search for "102 things newbies should know". Or ask a question and someone will answer it for you or tell you to search for similar questions. Anything I can help ya with, brohammer?
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday I am at work if after 6pm. Rest of week I'm at home.
    I suppose you could say that I'm partially disabled, my right leg is paralyzed after a car accident in 1998. My guesstimate is that retirement is coming within the next couple of years.
  • thanknyou i hope this will get back to you. thank you for the help ithink im getting the hangof this
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    I suppose you could say that I'm partially disabled, my right leg is paralyzed after a car accident in 1998. My guesstimate is that retirement is coming within the next couple of years.
    I did not know that about you. Why would you hold information from me? What type of friendship is this? What is the root cause of these questions?
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Toombes:
    I did not know that about you. Why would you hold information from me? What type of friendship is this? What is the root cause of these questions?
    You're flirting with the wrong Daniel again Juju..................... jealous :(
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    Thank You, TOOMBES for adding to the post, I like to know all I can about cigar smokers where they live how much they smoke, it all helps me enjoy this cigar hobby of mine
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Bank account and social security numbers help me enjoy it ;)
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    Toombes:
    You're flirting with the wrong Daniel again Juju..................... jealous :(
    awww snaaap. i hear a threewayyy/some. mmmHHHHHMMM
    JHewey:
    Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday I am at work if after 6pm. Rest of week I'm at home.
    I also just started going to school in July in hopes to get a career instead of a job like I have now.
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    Toombes:
    awww snaaap. i hear a threewayyy/some. mmmHHHHHMMM
    Nothing against any of you. But this is one three way/some I hope I never see!!!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    when i post its at home.in sunny florida
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I typically post from my home computer. Occasionally from my phone if I'm not at my desk. Never post or smoke at work because I can't.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253
    Monday to Friday I am usually posting from my phone while at work ( this may change as I start my new job monday where ill actually be working) On weekends depending how busy my weekend is its mostly from my laptop.
  • Bklyn78Bklyn78 Posts: 65
    I usually post from my home PC. Hate posting on my phone when im sitting on the porch having a cigar.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Home PC.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From my iPad after work T-Fri 10 hr shifts..or on days off!!
  • Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    I am a retired law enforcement officer living in the high desert of Southeast New Mexico so all my posts are from home.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Post, from home office, office in Milwaukee, office in Madison, Outta town teaching post when back at hotel room, from three different computers, tablet or phone, seems like always logged on somewhere!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    I post from home majority of the time,school when im not in labs, and work from my laptop, or my phone.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll check in from the garage laptop while puttering with steel.
    I'll write my reviews, take pics, and occasionally post from my smart phone.
    I'll hit various forums from the office in spare moments
    I'll hit various forums hard while eating breakfast or in the evening in my home office, if the work load there is light enough to allow

I'm a forumhead -- cigars and motorcycles

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i only smoke from my house. i never post from work. i find myself home alone quite often because of my job vs my wifes job. when i feel lonely i read, smoke, learn about cigars. i have tons of time on my hands. this explains my post count.