Home General Discussion
Options

So my Dad sent me a box full of cigar boxes...this one made my LOL

My parents moved to Florida, I live in MD. My dad was kind of a pack rat but he cleaned up all his ez storages/sheds before they moved down, my mom let him have enough junk for 1 ez storage unit down in FL and said he would have to go thru it. Fast forward to today, I get a box full of neat things, old camera, neat Fire Department cars and a decent amount of cigar boxes. Nothing crazy, an ACID box, some Hoyo's, AF's, Cohiba, oh and an old Opus X cigar box(some other generic ones too). But this box I took out last made me LOL more then it should have: image Edit: They are all empty boxes...I was saddened. :(

Comments

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL....nice

"Say car Ram Rod!"

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    WaterDemon:
    Edit: They are all empty boxes...I was saddened. :(
    that right there is funny.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    jgibv:
    LOL....nice

"Say car Ram Rod!"
    chicken------
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now don't you gentlemen tell me that you wouldn't stick a ramrod in your mouth...
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Now don't you gentlemen tell me that you wouldn't stick a ramrod in your mouth...
    Yikes I don't feel right about this..would have liked to hear the marketing guy present this..
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    This actually isn't the first time the good ol' Ramrod appeared around here. Unfortunately, there was pretty good pic that went with it that isn't there anymore. Some old timers will remember this one.... Click!
  • Options
    insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    Haha... I got a kick out of that.